As Dreamers Do Part Deux

I am looking foward to the post on the opening of Worlds of Wonder Japan. Do you think the namoc section would have a pac man themed dark ride or coaster

Entertainment News for Mid May 2010 Part 1

You Can't Do It!

Frequent Adam Sandler co-star Rob Schneider was booed off the stage at the Pittsburgh Improv after he dished out a series of jokes at the expense of deceased Steelers legend Mike Webster. Webster, you recall, was the former football star who passed away penniless in 2002 and was diagnosed posthumously with Chronic Traumatic Encephalopathy (CTE).
- Entertainment Tonight

Dr. Bennet Omalu in a statement: "Rob Schneider's recent standup routine at the expense of my studies of Mike Webster's brain, as well as his lack of empathy for Webster as a human being, plus Schneider's racist mockery of myself is deeply upsetting, offensive, insensitive and dangerous."
- Reuters

The next Deuce Bigalow sequel, that no one should ever ask for, ought to be called "Unfunny Bully Gigolo."
- Mark Madden; ESPN Radio Pittsburgh

In Other News...
California's state Supreme Court will decide whether to invoke the 14th amendment to disqualify former POTUS Harvey Weinstein from the 2012 ballot.
- CNN on UPN

ESPN says Noelle Fairbanks will be conditionally reinstated for the 2012 Winter X-Games on the condition that she stays committed to battling her gambling addiction.
- The Sporting News

Family Guy
's newest episode revolves around Glenn Quagmire moaning in a cutaway gag about Noelle Fairbanks stealing his money to gamble.
- Access Hollywood

Miramax appoints Dan Schneider to oversee its new BentKey division, dedicated to offering programming geared toward conservative families.
- The Salt Lake Tribune

The Sports Page
Chicago Blackhawks, now trailing 0-2 in their semifinal series against the San Jose Sharks, are clearly showing signs of being distracted by the sexual assault accusations leveled against assistant coach Brad Aldrich.
- The Hockey News

You Can't Do It!

Frequent Adam Sandler co-star Rob Schneider was booed off the stage at the Pittsburgh Improv after he dished out a series of jokes at the expense of deceased Steelers legend Mike Webster. Webster, you recall, was the former football star who passed away penniless in 2002 and was diagnosed posthumously with Chronic Traumatic Encephalopathy (CTE).
- Entertainment Tonight

Dr. Bennet Omalu in a statement: "Rob Schneider's recent standup routine at the expense of my studies of Mike Webster's brain, as well as his lack of empathy for Webster as a human being, plus Schneider's racist mockery of myself is deeply upsetting, offensive, insensitive and dangerous."
- Reuters

The next Deuce Bigalow sequel, that no one should ever ask for, ought to be called "Unfunny Bully Gigolo."
- Mark Madden; ESPN Radio Pittsburgh

In Other News...
California's state Supreme Court will decide whether to invoke the 14th amendment to disqualify former POTUS Harvey Weinstein from the 2012 ballot.
- CNN on UPN

ESPN says Noelle Fairbanks will be conditionally reinstated for the 2012 Winter X-Games on the condition that she stays committed to battling her gambling addiction.
- The Sporting News

Family Guy
's newest episode revolves around Glenn Quagmire moaning in a cutaway gag about Noelle Fairbanks stealing his money to gamble.
- Access Hollywood

Miramax appoints Dan Schneider to oversee its new BentKey division, dedicated to offering programming geared toward conservative families.
- The Salt Lake Tribune

The Sports Page
Chicago Blackhawks, now trailing 0-2 in their semifinal series against the San Jose Sharks, are clearly showing signs of being distracted by the sexual assault accusations leveled against assistant coach Brad Aldrich.
- The Hockey News
I don't think the calaforia should bar wineistne under the 14th admenement because he is already disqualied under the 2 two limit of the 22 amdentment

Wow. To say a lot has happened since last time I looked at this TL is a major understatement. Was not expecting some of the things to play out how they did.

You Can't Do It!
- Entertainment Tonight
How will this affect the filming of his next blockbuster motion picture. Da Derp Dee Derp Da Teetley Derpy Derpy Dumb (rated PG-13)?

Will the next entement new headline inlcude any thing aobut the arab spring. The araba spring started in tunsia in decmber 2010. With no 2003 invasion of irag I assume that samdama is still power. I hope he gets over thrown in the arab spring and a more stable democary then otl comes to be. May the metion of sadama over throw should be in the next headline post .Although iran is techaly perisain i hope the tusain effect will lead to second iranian reovulation atl. I wonder if the abesne of iraq will lead to american being more ative in helping

Last edited:
Pretty good so far.

Remind me to add these when we get to September 2010.
Looks great!

BTW, I have a feeling that given Paramount's ties to British cartoons - The Amazing World of Gumball would still air on Cartoon Network. Perhaps it's a co-production between Paramount Animation and Aardman Animations. Thoughts?
That's good!
IOTL, Aardman produced Counterfeit Cat which aired on Disney X D in the USA and other countries, and that show was 2D
I forgot that show.
My rationale was since Gumball has a mix of a bunch of different styles from 2D animation to 3D animation and from puppetry to stop-motion, perhaps Paramount does the 2D parts while Aardman does the 3D and stop-motion parts. No?
That works.
Cool
Family Guy's newest episode revolves around Glenn Quagmire moaning in a cutaway gag about Noelle Fairbanks stealing his money to gamble.
- Access Hollywood

- The Salt Lake Tribune
What the hell?