As Dreamers Do Part Deux

Any questions, comments, etc. before we finally get to the Bozo revival?
Here is a question for you Oldnavy. Does disney have any big plans for Nara Disneyland. I think that if disney has plans for Nara Disneyland they should probably be announced soon because Nara dreamland closed in 2011 OTL . I hope Nara Disney last longer then OTL. For that to happen I feel Nara Dreamland needs a major renovation that makes it different from Tokyo Disney world.. I feel that Nara Disney renovation should focus on Japanese culture. I hear that several Disney imaginers wanted to make Japanese culture themed attractions for Tokyo Disney bu they were rejected by the oriental land company because they wanted Tokyo Disney to feel like a trip to America. If any body like my Nara disnyland renovation idea please let me. If any of you have any attractions idea I would like to hear them

Last edited:
Here is a question for you Oldnavy. Does disney have any big plans for Nara Disneyland. I think that if disney has plans for Nara Disneyland they should probably be announced soon because Nara dreamland closed in 2011 OTL . I hope Nara Disney last longer then OTL. For that to happen I feel Nara Dreamland needs a major renovation that makes it different from Tokyo Disney world.. I feel that Nara Disney renovation should focus on Japanese culture. I hear that several Disney imaginers wanted to make Japanese culture themed attractions for Tokyo Disney bu they were rejected by the oriental land company because they wanted Tokyo Disney to feel like a trip to America. If any body like my Nara disnyland renovation idea please let me. If any of you have any attractions idea I would like to hear them

Nara Disneyland I think is getting closer to its 50th anniversary. Right?

I guess new management is getting wise to how odd the logo pairings (or lack of them, in Henson's case) are

In terms of new management, the Henson family is still in charge with Brian Henson acting as the chairman and chief creative officer.

However, they have appointed a new head of live action production. While John Lasseter heads Henson Animation (HA!), the new head of live action production for Touchstone is rumored to be Kathleen Kennedy, Alan Horn, Brian Robbins, Jeffrey Katzenberg, Thomas Tull or Brad Grey.

In terms of new management, the Henson family is still in charge with Brian Henson acting as the chairman and chief creative officer.

However, they have appointed a new head of live action production. While John Lasseter heads Henson Animation (HA!), the new head of live action production for Touchstone is rumored to be Kathleen Kennedy, Alan Horn, Brian Robbins, Jeffrey Katzenberg, Thomas Tull or Brad Grey.
As a third party option for the head of live action production for touchstone can I suggest Charles Roven
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_Roven (in case you’re unfamiliar)

Nara Disneyland I think is getting closer to its 50th anniversary. Right?
Yes and that why I think it needs a major remodel. I think the remodel should be based on Japanese culture tokyo Disney ceberslte American culture. OTL Nara dream had a fed up Japanese area instead of a country about section but it got turned in a water park in the 70,s. I doubt that happened at although it have been turned cowboy section . Because Nara Disney may already has a feduel Japanese it make sinsce to retirement around Japan. I like the idea of Modern or futistic Tokyo section with a bullet train actratin section themc to lichens jappnes flim and anime. there should also be a section for the islands of hokido Shikoku Kyushu and maybe even Okinawa

Any questions, comments, etc. before we finally get to the Bozo revival?
Oldnavy do like the idea of Micheal Jacksonwith Founding a flim studio. i think it playable he did produce the music video for thriller and the musicla Anthony flim Moonwalker. With Bally Warner merger possibly a Henson Saban merger on the hizooizn I feel that new mini major should rise. beside a Micheal Jackson found studio (portal names include moon walk media thriller films or Eo studios. The third name would work best if he buys the captain eo rights form Disney.) I feel that open road films which was found march 2001 by regal entment amc and Tom ortenburg had the poitnal be big. the chisse Dalian Wanda gaine a share of open when they bought out amc in 2012. I like the idea of hard rock entment buying out amc instead. Open roadwas succefull in the early 2010 but it went down after ortnebuerg amc and regal sold to do old tang who renamed it gold Al road films. hopelessly it adovid the sale to tang and produce some succful film produce by one of the Majors otl and still be a min major to this day

@Otakuninja2006

Emily Chang is the one who created Tuff Puppy ITTL instead of Boris Hartmanovich formerly known as Butch Hartman.
Really?

Y'all should have told me that because that would fit perfect on Ion's new block.

Can we change the schedule so that TUFF Puppy is on Ion's block? We could.....make a new show.

Digs Tailwagger would make for a cool show for CN.

Really?

Y'all should have told me that because that would fit perfect on Ion's new block.

Can we change the schedule so that TUFF Puppy is on Ion's block? We could.....make a new show.

Digs Tailwagger would make for a cool show for CN.

Actually, Emily now works for Paramount. She left WB for what was then Rankin-Bass around 2002.

Bozo the Clown (2010 Revival)
BOZO+GRAPE+JELLY+LABEL.jpg

Bozo the Clown
Relaunched on WGN America on September 6, 2010
Airs Mondays, Wendesdays and Fridays during the afterschool hours.
Tape delayed on the West Coast.

Produced by
Amblin Entertainment
Legendary Multimedia
The Estate of Larry Harmon

Distributed by
Luxor Television

Executive Producers
Steven Spielberg (Amblin)
Tom Ruegger (Luxor)
Rachel Stone-Abbott (Legendary)
Joey D'Auria

Dedicated in memory of Larry Harmon and Bob Bell

Starring
Tom Kenny as Bozo

Format
90 minutes of comedy skits, mini-games and cartoons!
Additionally, there's Let's Find Out!, which explains to kids how things are made.
Clown About Town, where Bozo gives viewers a tour of a different Chicago landmark each episode.
Bozo's Grand March to close out each episode.

Notes
- With Tom Kenny's committment to Bozo, Cartoon Network released a statement confirming that Spongebob will now be voiced by Casey Mongillo going forward.

- On the morning and early afternoon of September 6, the 2010 Chicago Labor Day Parade was dedicated solely to celebrating the return of Bozo to WGN. That parade set a new Guinness World Record for the biggest crossover of multiple intellectual properties across all the major Hollywood studios.

- WED Imagineering, Industrial Light and Magic and Jim Henson's Creature Shop worked for 2 years collaborating with other studios on walkaround costumes for the Labor Day Parade.​

Bozo the Clown

Produced by
Amblin Entertainment
Legendary Multimedia

Distributed by
Luxor Television

Executive Producers
Tom Ruegger (Luxor)
Joey D'Auria

Starring
Tom Kenny as Bozo

Format
Additionally, there's Let's Find Out!, which explains to kids how things are made.
Clown About Town, where Bozo gives viewers a tour of a different Chicago landmark each episode.

Notes
- With Tom Kenny's committment to Bozo, Cartoon Network released a statement confirming that Spongebob will now be voiced by Casey Mongillo going forward.

- On the morning and early afternoon of September 6, the 2010 Chicago Labor Day Parade was dedicated solely to celebrating the return of Bozo to WGN. That parade set a new Guinness World Record for the biggest crossover of multiple intellectual properties across all the major Hollywood studios.

- WED Imagineering, Industrial Light and Magic and Jim Henson's Creature Shop worked for 2 years collaborating with other studios on walkaround costumes for the Labor Day Parade.​
This is completely worth my time and money, whether I was watching the show or investing in it.

May I ask how the world reacted to the return of Bozo the Clown?

Cartoon Rotation for the Bozo Revival
2010-11 Season

Disney/Fox

The Fab Five (Mickey, Donald, Goofy, Pluto & Minnie)
Chip N Dale
Oswald the Lucky Rabbit
Roger Rabbit
Casper the Friendly Ghost
Screwy Squirrel
Little Audrey
Baby Huey
Herman and Katnip

Peacock
Woody Woodpecker
Andy Panda
Mighty Mouse
Heckle and Jeckle
Deputy Dawg
The Archies
Walt Kelly's Pogo
Dick Tracy

Paramount Pictures
Felix the Cat
Popeye
Betty Boop
Tom and Jerry
Droopy
Spike and Tyke
Red Hot Riding Hood
McWolf
Little Lulu
Asterix
Pink Panther
Alvin and the Chipmunks
Sonic the Hedgehog
Wallace and Gromit

Warner Bros.
Bugs Bunny
Daffy Duck
Porky Pig
Sylvester and Tweety
Foghorn Leghorn
Tasmanian Devil
Roadrunner and Wile E. Coyote
Pepe Le Pew
Speed Racer
Rainbow Brite (Licensed by Hallmark)
Peanuts (Under license from the Schulz family)

Columbia-Tristar
Fox and Crow
Raggedy Ann and Andy
Mister Magoo
Gerald McBoing-Boing
Beany and Cecil
Q*Bert
Care Bears (Licensed by American Greetings)
Super Mario Bros. (Licensed by Nintendo)
DC Superheroes
Dennis the Menace (Licensed by the Estate of Hank Ketcham)
Little Orphan Annie

Henson with Pixar & Hanna-Barbera
Huckleberry Hound
Yogi Bear
Quick Draw McGraw
Snagglepuss
Augie Doggie with Doggy Daddy
Wally Gator
Magilla Gorilla
Secret Squirrel
The Muppets
Mater's Tall Tales

Luxor
Garfield
Gumby
Rocky & Bullwinkle
Peabody and Sherman
Dudley Do Right
Underdog
Hoppity Hooper
Tom Slick
Roger Ramjet
George of the Jungle
Aesop and Son
Tom Ruegger's Platypus Duck

New Line Cinema
Inspector Gadget
Heathcliff
Madeline
Samurai Pizza Cats
Walter Melon
Andy Larkin
Noozles
The Littl' Bits
Sailor Moon​

Last edited:

Bozo the Clown

Produced by
Amblin Entertainment
Legendary Multimedia

Distributed by
Luxor Television

Executive Producers
Tom Ruegger (Luxor)
Joey D'Auria

Starring
Tom Kenny as Bozo

Format

Notes

I wonder if bozo success would led to a revial of Garfield goose and friends or romper room

Oldnavy did the 2006 Charles shuzltz lawsuits over a tv funhouse were the little red girl turned out to be a boy in drag lead to the cancellation of the segments on Saturdaynight live or not. Also was the shortlived comedy centeral series butterflied in favor on focusing on making segments for snl. If the lawsuit didn’t,t kill tv funhouse and The short lived tv funhouse on company center al never happed in the early 2000 what are the chances of the succes of the bo o revival leading to 2010,s version of tv funhouse. did you know that the orignsal piolot of tv funhouse was a parody of bozo. I typing On a tablet so I can,t and paste you a link to the tv funhouse pilot info. I got this idea for a 2010,s tv funhouse eposides where the show Freddy producer fired the show live action cast and replaced them anthormphic robots because dosn,t have to pay them. The proeducef ends up rehiring the old crew after the robots malfuntion and go on a violent ramapge

2010-11 Season

Disney/Fox

The Fab Five (Mickey, Donald, Goofy, Pluto & Minnie)
Chip N Dale
Oswald the Lucky Rabbit
Roger Rabbit
Casper the Friendly Ghost
Screwy Squirrel
Little Audrey
Baby Huey
Herman and Katnip

Peacock
Woody Woodpecker
Andy Panda
Mighty Mouse
Heckle and Jeckle
Deputy Dawg
The Archies
Walt Kelly's Pogo
Dick Tracy

Paramount Pictures
Felix the Cat
Popeye
Betty Boop
Tom and Jerry
Droopy
Spike and Tyke
Red Hot Riding Hood
McWolf
Little Lulu
Asterix
Pink Panther
Alvin and the Chipmunks
Sonic the Hedgehog
Wallace and Gromit

Warner Bros.
Bugs Bunny
Daffy Duck
Porky Pig
Sylvester and Tweety
Foghorn Leghorn
Tasmanian Devil
Roadrunner and Wile E. Coyote
Pepe Le Pew
Speed Racer
Rainbow Brite

Columbia-Tristar
Fox and Crow
Raggedy Ann and Andy
Mister Magoo
Gerald McBoing-Boing
Beany and Cecil
Q*Bert
Care Bears
Super Mario Bros.
DC Superheroes

Henson with Pixar & Hanna-Barbera
Huckleberry Hound
Yogi Bear
Quick Draw McGraw
Snagglepuss
Augie Doggie with Doggy Daddy
Wally Gator
Magilla Gorilla
Secret Squirrel
The Muppets
Mater's Tall Tales

Luxor
Garfield
Gumby
Rocky & Bullwinkle
Peabody and Sherman
Dudley Do Right
Underdog
Hoppity Hooper
Tom Slick
Roger Ramjet
George of the Jungle
Aesop and Son
Tom Ruegger's Platypus Duck

New Line Cinema
Inspector Gadget
Heathcliff
Madeline
Samurai Pizza Cats
Walter Melon
Andy Larkin
Noozles
The Littl' Bits
Sailor Moon​
Why is Peanuts not included in this list? Newer animated material would still be getting made despite Schulz retiring from "Peanuts" and the comic strip but I would like to see the Peanuts characters in new animated material. It was stated by Variety that "Steve Melendez, son of Bill Melendez, will supervise production on Peanuts shorts for the Bozo revival" which would mean that Peanuts is included but that gives me a major question, who would voice the characters in the Peanuts shorts? The voice-actors from "Happiness is a Warm Puppy" would work for the kids but would Steve Melendez voice Snoopy and Woodstock like his father?

Last edited:
Why is Peanuts not included in this list? Newer animated material would still be getting made despite Schulz retiring from "Peanuts" and the comic strip but I would like to see the Peanuts characters in new animated material. It was stated by Variety that "Steve Melendez, son of Bill Melendez, will supervise production on Peanuts shorts for the Bozo revival" which would mean that Peanuts is included but that gives me a major question, who would voice the characters in the Peanuts shorts? The voice-actors from "Happiness is a Warm Puppy" would work for the kids but would Steve Melendez voice Snoopy and Woodstock like his father?
I wonder if it has any to do with snk tv funhouse the light red haired girl Is a boy in drag skitt