As Dreamers Do Part Deux

For one, the mascot for Miramax is none other than Uncle Harvey himself...or at least a blatantly sanitized version of the man, as he appears on camera, kicking back on his casting couch by the fireplace at his multimillion dollar Mansion on the outskirts of Salt Lake City, Utah.
That is an insult to literally every avenue on Dopey Drive, and I hope the Disney family sues his pants off.

That is an insult to literally every avenue on Dopey Drive, and I hope the Disney family sues his pants off.
Yeah that's the thing. In the years since he bashed Tiffany's disability in a speech to NYU film students in his first year as POTUS, Weinstein has rebranded himself as a far right antithesis to the more centrist, moderate Walt, Jr.

Since resigning from office, Weinstein has been trying to bully Disney into resuming exports to Russia. Disney's moratorium on doing business with Russia began when Yeltsin was ousted by force and replaced with Putin. That was abruptly after Gorbachev had encouraged Disney to enter the then-Soviet market during Glasnost.

As far as Miramax's alliance with Russian oligarchs goes, there's still the situation involving Butch Hartman, who now lives in Moscow under the name Boris Hartmanovich. Putin will not let Butch be extradited back to the United States to settle a child support dispute with Tara Strong. Butch fathered a love child with her before he smashed the windows of her car during his days in Atlanta. Instead, Strong will have to meet Hartman at an international family law court in The Hague, The Netherlands.

The Media Conglomerates as of 2010 (Part One)
DISCLAIMER: This list excludes theme parks.

Disney Enterprises, Inc.
HQ: Burbank, CA

Primary StudioSecondary StudioArthouse/Indie/GenreAnimationComic BooksTV NetworksVideo GamesSportsFranchises
Walt Disney Pictures20th Century-FoxHyperion PicturesWalt Disney Classic Animation
Walt Disney Feature Animation
20th Century-Fox Animation
Marvel
Harvey (kids imprint)
Fox
FX
VH1
G4
The Disney Channel
Toon Disney
Fox Sports National (FSN)
Fox Sports Regional Networks
Buena Vista News (BVN)
Atari
Flynn's Arcades (joint venture w/ Molson Coors)
Mighty Ducks of San Diego (NHL)
San Diego Wave (WMLS)
San Diego Sirens (WNBA; Coming in 2011)
Anaheim Wings (WPHL; Coming in 2012)
Fab Five
Winnie the Pooh
Casper
Lost in Space
Planet of the Apes
TMNT
Simpsons
Urusei Yatsura
Die Hard
TRON
Rocky Horror
Roger Rabbit
Star Wars
Indiana Jones
Family Guy
Futurama
Naruto
Eddsworld
Carmen Sandiego
Kingdom Hearts
Marvel Superheroes
It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia
The X-Files
Glee
Digimon
HALO
Thomas the Tank Engine
Percy Jackson
Wimpy Kid
Nice! How is Disney Channel and Toon Disney holding up?
TBS+Paramount
HQ: 5555 Melrose Ave; Hollywood, CA
Satellite Offices: Seattle and Atlanta

Primary StudioSecondary StudioArthouse/Genre/IndieAnimationComic BooksTV NetworksVideo GamesSportsFranchises
Paramount PicturesUnited ArtistsMetro-Goldwyn-Mayer (anime)
MTV Films
Paramount Animation
Illumination Entertainment
Image Comics
MAD Magazine
UPN
TNT
TBS
CNN
TCM
Cartoon Network
Boomerang
Adult Swim
MTV
BBC America
SegaJacksonville Tomcats (WLAF) (Licensing agreement to allow owners Dwayne Johnson and Wayne Weaver to use Tom Cat as the team mascot)The Wizard of Oz
Tom and Jerry
Popeye
Betty Boop
Little Lulu
Rocky Balboa
Pink Panther
Top Gun
Ghostbusters
Biker Mice from Mars
Spy vs. Spy
Tales from the Crypt
Spawn
Will Eisner's The Spirit
Doctor Who
Wallace and Gromit
Downton Abbey
Richard Scarry
Shinobi
Sonic the Hedgehog
Alex Kidd
Alvin and the Chipmunks
Cool! Does the other Chucky films still get made because I'm noticing that's not on the list? And what is Cartoon Network and Adult Swim up to? I think it's time we start doing an cable equivalent to the SatAM lineups, like see what's on each kids' network during a specific time period, and we should do it at least twice a year.
Bally's Inc.
HQ: Chicago, IL
Satellite Office: Denver, CO

Primary StudioSecondary StudioArthouse/Indie/GenreAnimationComic BooksTV NetworksVideo GamesSportsFranchises
Luxor PicturesRevolution StudiosHBO FilmsLuxor Animation
Bullwinkle Studios
Premavision
Dark Horse Comics
Unicorn Comics (Formerly Paws, Inc.)
Ion Television (50% stake)
HBO
Festival
The Hub
Cinemax
Comedy Central
Midway
Namco
Denver Broncos (NFL)
Denver Nuggets (NBA)
Colorado Rockies (NHL)
Rocky and Bullwinkle
Underdog
George of the Jungle
Gumby
Pac Man
Mortal Kombat
Time Crisis
Joust
Gauntlet
Defender
Tekken
Ace Combat
Soul Calibur
Garfield
The Mask
Shezow
Spy Hunter
The Sopranos
Sex and the City
South Park
Cool! How is Ion faring so far ITTL? And what' Premavision?
Saban Metromedia
HQ: Santa Monica, CA

New Line CinemaGolden Harvest of AmericaVestron Pictures
The Samuel Goldwyn Company (defunct)
New Line Animation
CineGroupe (now defunct)
DiC
(now defunct)
Eclipse ComicsSBC
New Line Network (formerly Spike TV)
Odyssey
New Line InteractiveNHL Network (15% stake)Freddy Krueger
Jason Voorhees
Small Wonder
Andy Larkin
Heathcliff
Madeline
Terminator
UHF
RoboCop
Power Rangers
Final Destination
Lord of the Rings
The Matrix
Galidor
Cool, what's Odyssey up to? I see Inspector Gadget and Sailor Moon is mysteriously gone........
CBS Discovery
HQ: New York City

Primary StudioSecondary StudioArthouse/Indie/GenreAnimationComic BooksTV NetworksVideo GamesFranchisesMultimedia Rights with Nintendo and Hasbro
Columbia PicturesTriStar PicturesDestination Films
CBS Films (Known IOTL as Sony Pictures Classics)
Screen Gems
Nelvana
Columbia-TriStar Imageworks
DC ComicsCBS
TV Land
Oaxis
Country Music Television (CMT)
Headline News (HLN)
Discovery Channel
TLC
Animal Planet
HGTV
Food Network
Travel Channel
Columbia-TriStar Interactive
Gottlieb (now defunct)
DC Superheroes
Twilight Zone
Q*Bert
Srange Magic
Dungeons and Dragons
Willow
Raggedy Ann and Andy
Beany and Cecil
Mister Magoo
Three Stooges
Krull
Reactor
Mad Planets
Little Orphan Annie
Dennis the Menace
Charlie's Angels
Babar
Super Mario Bros.
Zelda
Pokemon
Magic: The Gathering
Star Fox
My Little Pony
GI Joe
Transformers
Jem and the Holograms
Metroid
Cool! How is Oaxis? Hopefully they're doing ok after the Amy Pascal situation.
The Media Conglomerates as of 2010
Part Two

TimeWarner
HQ: Detroit, Michigan

Primary StudioSecondary StudioArthouse/Genre/IndieAnimationComic BooksTV NetworksVideo GamesRecord LabelsFranchises
Warner Bros.CarolcoGrand Diamond (Revived)
Merv Griffin Enterprises (Now defunct)
Warner Bros. AnimationWB Comics (Formerly Malibu-Pacific Comics)Warner Freeform (Formerly the Family Channel)
WB Sports (Formerly Warner Golf)
Starz
Encore
Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment
Carolco Games
Motown
Tamla
Warner Bros. Records
Elektra
Atlantic
Reprise
Looney Tunes
Animaniacs
Freakazoid
Casablanca
Gremlins
Lethal Weapon
Rocketeer
Rainbow Brite
Ultraforce
Prime
Men in Black
Rambo
Dragon Ball Z
Speed Racer
Heathers
Berenstain Bears
Wheel of Fortune
Jeopardy!
What happened to Merv Griffin and how did Grand Diamond come back?

Also, how is Warner Freeform's kids stuff performing?
Peacock
HQ: 30 Rockefeller Center; New York City
Satellite Offices: Universal City, CA and Orlando, FL

Primary StudioSecondary StudioArthouse/Indie/GenreAnimationComic BooksTV NetworksVideo GamesSportsFranchisesMultimedia Rights shared with King Features Syndicate
Universal PicturesRKO Radio PicturesDreamWorks SKG
Gramercy Pictures
PDI DreamWorks
Peacock Animation
Murakami-Wolf-Swenson (now defunct)
Archie
Gemini (Formerly Charlton and Fawcett)
Wildstorm
NBC
USA Network
SciFi Channel
USA Cartoon Express (USACX)
MSNBC
CNBC
Universal Interactive StudiosBerlin Ogres (WLAF)
All Elite Wrestling (50% w/ Stephanie and Shane McMahon)
King Kong
Dick Tracy
Universal Monsters
Blue Beetle
Captain Thunder
Woody Woodpecker
Mighty Mouse
Chilly Willy
Dr. Seuss (50% w/ Ted Geisel estate)
Star Trek
The Archies
Josie and the Pussycats
Mission: Impossible
Jaws
Blues Brothers
Back to the Future
American Tail
Big Nate
Fast & Furious
Spyro the Dragon
Crash Bandicoot
Curious George
Krazy Kat
Mandrake the Magician
Flash Gordon
Popeye (33% w/ King Features and TBS+Paramount)
Lothar
The Phantom
Hagar the Horrible
Beetle Bailey
Prince Valiant
Cool! I can come up with quite a bit for the animation side of things.
Lionsgate
HQ: Vancouver, BC
American offices: Los Angeles, CA and Atlanta, GA

Primary StudioSecondary StudioArthouse/indie/genreAnimationComic BooksRecord LabelsVideo GamesSportsFranchises
Lionsgate FilmsTrimark PicturesMandalay Pictures
World Events Productions (now defunct)
Lionsgate AnimationIDW PublishingJive Records
Capitol Records
Lionsgate InteractiveLionsgate Place (Naming rights; Home to the NHL Canucks and NBA Grizzlies)Voltron
Denver: The Last Dinosaur
One Piece
Saw
Cubix
Lupin III
Cool. I also see that Lionsgate is still small. How's One Piece working for them?
The Jim Henson Company
HQ: Culver City, CA
Satellite offices: Bristol, CT

Primary StudioSecondary StudioArthouse/indie/genreAnimationComic BooksTV NetworksVideo GamesSportsFranchises
Touchstone PicturesDimension FilmsNickelodeon Movies
Studio Ghibli (North American distribution only)
Hanna-Barbera
Pixar
Klasky-Csupo
CrossGenABC
Nickelodeon
ESPN
XYZ
Lifetime
A&E
History Channel
The Movie Channel
Showtime
Touchstone Interactive
Former asset:
Cincinnati Bengals (NFL) (Owned by the Taft conglomerate which also owned HB from 1968 until 1997)
Flintstones
Scooby Doo
Jetsons
Huckleberry Hound
Smurfs
Nicktoons
Muppets
Spy Kids
Nice! How is Nickelodeon?

Oh, and what about my Japanese movie suggestions I sent in the PM some time ago?
Yeah that's the thing. In the years since he bashed Tiffany's disability in a speech to NYU film students in his first year as POTUS, Weinstein has rebranded himself as a far right antithesis to the more centrist, moderate Walt, Jr.

Since resigning from office, Weinstein has been trying to bully Disney into resuming exports to Russia. Disney's moratorium on doing business with Russia began when Yeltsin was ousted by force and replaced with Putin. That was abruptly after Gorbachev had encouraged Disney to enter the then-Soviet market during Glasnost.

As far as Miramax's alliance with Russian oligarchs goes, there's still the situation involving Butch Hartman, who now lives in Moscow under the name Boris Hartmanovich. Putin will not let Butch be extradited back to the United States to settle a child support dispute with Tara Strong. Butch fathered a love child with her before he smashed the windows of her car during his days in Atlanta. Instead, Strong will have to meet Hartman at an international family law court in The Hague, The Netherlands.
Damn............

I have no words for this. None that are family oriented, at least.

Nice! How is Disney Channel and Toon Disney holding up?

Cool! Does the other Chucky films still get made because I'm noticing that's not on the list? And what is Cartoon Network and Adult Swim up to? I think it's time we start doing an cable equivalent to the SatAM lineups, like see what's on each kids' network during a specific time period, and we should do it at least twice a year.

Cool! How is Ion faring so far ITTL? And what' Premavision?

Cool, what's Odyssey up to? I see Inspector Gadget and Sailor Moon is mysteriously gone........

Cool! How is Oaxis? Hopefully they're doing ok after the Amy Pascal situation.

What happened to Merv Griffin and how did Grand Diamond come back?

Also, how is Warner Freeform's kids stuff performing?

Cool! I can come up with quite a bit for the animation side of things.

Cool. I also see that Lionsgate is still small. How's One Piece working for them?

Nice! How is Nickelodeon?

Oh, and what about my Japanese movie suggestions I sent in the PM some time ago?

Damn............

The Disney Channel is holding up steadily with Rockin' Rhonda and The Clone Wars, while Toon Disney's main ratings draw is still Naruto as part of the Nezumi block.

Speaking of anime, we've seen 20th Century-Fox's dynasty in the late Seventies and through the Eighties. New Line entered the anime dubbing arena with Robotech in the later Eighties and Warner Bros. entered the scene in the early Nineties with DBZ. Also in the Nineties we saw Touchstone partner with Ghibli. Then with the start of a new century and new millennium, we saw Columbia-TriStar reenter with Pokemon and Yu-Gi-Oh, then Lionsgate with Flint the Time Detective. Universal, after they failed with Dog of Flanders wound up returning with Cardcaptors.

Now in 2010, the new kid on the anime block is TBS+Paramount under the MGM label.

Grand Diamond came back because the profitability of Disney's Hyperion and Gramercy under MCA and Polygram in the Nineties prompted TimeWarner to revive the brand after Grand Diamond went dormant as a result of its 1988 merger with Carolco.

Oaxis so far has been enjoying much-needed positive momentum after Amy Pascal's departure.

Blanche Boudreaux reflecting on dealing with Amy Pascal
"She was so obsessed with my 'whale tail' sticking out of my pants in the office. But for her to slut-shame me in broad daylight is ironic, considering that shag carpet she called a hairstyle. If there's one word that defined my teens and early twenties, that would be trauma. Because of the trauma that Ms. Pascal inflicted during my time at Nelvana, I've pretty much started wearing French-cuts at my new job at Legendary while saving my preferred thongs for weekends at home, or at the gym."

Right now, Warner Freeform is filling time slots with reruns of the series that WB Animation churned out during the Steven Spielberg/Tom Ruegger era (Tiny Toons, Taz Mania, Animaniacs, Freakazoid) plus the Men in Black cartoon series, Detention, Road Rovers, Hysteria! and Waynehead. The mindset is one of trying to attract a crossover audience. Not only is Warner Freeform trying to reconnect with 90's kids who are now in their twenties, but they're also attempting to introduce those characters and series to a newer generation.

Nickelodeon is still on a roll with Hannah Montana and Wizards of Waverly Place. But with Miley's 18th birthday approaching this November, she's understandably going to want to break out of her Hannah shell. Until then, Adventure Time comes out in April.

Inspector Gadget and Sailor Moon are still lucrative for New Line, but only if you or a friend like to shop at Hot Topic or Spencer's Gifts.

Send me a new PM because I may have forgot about your ideas. Also, I'll need to know which studios you prefer for each project.

The Disney Channel is holding up steadily with Rockin' Rhonda and The Clone Wars, while Toon Disney's main ratings draw is still Naruto as part of the Nezumi block.

Speaking of anime, we've seen 20th Century-Fox's dynasty in the late Seventies and through the Eighties. New Line entered the anime dubbing arena with Robotech in the later Eighties and Warner Bros. entered the scene in the early Nineties with DBZ. Also in the Nineties we saw Touchstone partner with Ghibli. Then with the start of a new century and new millennium, we saw Columbia-TriStar reenter with Pokemon and Yu-Gi-Oh, then Lionsgate with Flint the Time Detective. Universal, after they failed with Dog of Flanders wound up returning with Cardcaptors.

Now in 2010, the new kid on the anime block is TBS+Paramount under the MGM label.

Grand Diamond came back because the profitability of Disney's Hyperion and Gramercy under MCA and Polygram in the Nineties prompted TimeWarner to revive the brand after Grand Diamond went dormant as a result of its 1988 merger with Carolco.

Oaxis so far has been enjoying much-needed positive momentum after Amy Pascal's departure.

Blanche Boudreaux reflecting on dealing with Amy Pascal
"She was so obsessed with my 'whale tail' sticking out of my pants in the office. But for her to slut-shame me in broad daylight is ironic, considering that shag carpet she called a hairstyle. If there's one word that defined my teens and early twenties, that would be trauma. Because of the trauma that Ms. Pascal inflicted during my time at Nelvana, I've pretty much started wearing French-cuts at my new job at Legendary while saving my preferred thongs for weekends at home, or at the gym."

Right now, Warner Freeform is filling time slots with reruns of the series that WB Animation churned out during the Steven Spielberg/Tom Ruegger era (Tiny Toons, Taz Mania, Animaniacs, Freakazoid) plus the Men in Black cartoon series, Detention, Road Rovers, Hysteria! and Waynehead. The mindset is one of trying to attract a crossover audience. Not only is Warner Freeform trying to reconnect with 90's kids who are now in their twenties, but they're also attempting to introduce those characters and series to a newer generation.

Nickelodeon is still on a roll with Hannah Montana and Wizards of Waverly Place. But with Miley's 18th birthday approaching this November, she's understandably going to want to break out of her Hannah shell. Until then, Adventure Time comes out in April.

Inspector Gadget and Sailor Moon are still lucrative for New Line, but only if you or a friend like to shop at Hot Topic or Spencer's Gifts.

Send me a new PM because I may have forgot about your ideas. Also, I'll need to know which studios you prefer for each project.
Will there be an inspector gadget reboot. There was one form 2015-2018 otl

Sports News for Mid-January 2010
Sports News for Mid-January 2010

NFL Divisional Playoffs
January 16
NFC

(6) Los Angeles Rams at (1) Arizona Cardinals
Venue: Circle K Dome (Phoenix, AZ)
Kickoff: 4:30 EST/2:30 Mountain
TV: CBS (Jim Nantz and Phil Simms)

AFC
(5) San Diego Chargers at (2) Las Vegas Raiders
Venue: Michelob Ultra Dome (Las Vegas, NV)
Kickoff: 8:20 EST/5:20 Pacific
TV: SBC (Joe Buck and Troy Aikman)

January 17
NFC

(5) St. Louis Sorcerers at (2) New Orleans Saints
Venue: Louisiana Superdome
Kickoff: 1:00 EST/Noon Central
TV: CBS (Gus Johnson and Steve Tasker)

AFC
(6) Cleveland Browns at (1) Indianapolis Colts
Venue: Lucas Oil Stadium (Indianapolis, IN)
Kickoff: 4:30 EST
TV: SBC (Mike "Doc" Emrick and Boomer Esiason)

Each conglomerate has a pirmary studio and a seconardy studio. Is it plauable that one of the congermartes may sell there secoandry studio to semiole tribe of florida. I feel that movie would be a logical expanison form casiosn and theme parks

Each conglomerate has a pirmary studio and a seconardy studio. Is it plauable that one of the congermartes may sell there secoandry studio to semiole tribe of florida. I feel that movie would be a logical expanison form casiosn and theme parks
The only studio the Seminole Tribe could really buy right now is Columbia-TriStar.

Is it possiable for the sminole tribe to just buy tirstar or will they have to buy out the entere Columbia disovery congrmerate.
Amidst the early rumors, there's already people trying to imagine what the logos would look like should the studio be sold.

One editorial cartoon has a "Hard Rock" Columbia logo being a Native American Torch Lady holding a cigarette lighter and a guitar replacing the blue silk.

Amidst the early rumors, there's already people trying to imagine what the logos would look like should the studio be sold.

One editorial cartoon has a "Hard Rock" Columbia logo being a Native American Torch Lady holding a cigarette lighter and a guitar replacing the blue silk.
I would pefer if the seminole tribe just bought Tri star

Dear Blanche
i am very sorry about Amy Pascal’s obsession with your so called whale tail and I think that the statement you put out there will be an inspiration for all girls who want to enter the animation industry on the brightside How have things been going at legendary pictures?
yours sincerely,
Deakin Causer

Oldnavy in 2011 regal and AMC co founded open road films. Do you like the idea of the semeiole tribe buying out either regal or amc and cofounding open road

Last edited:
Administration Guide as of 2010

TBS+Paramount

CEO: Geraldine Laybourne
Paramount Pictures president: Rob Reiner
Paramount senior vice president: Barbara Broccoli
Paramount Animation president: Sam Register
Cartoon Network president: Betty Cohen
Adult Swim president: Mike Lazzo
Williams Street president: Mike Judge
Director emeritus: Ted Turner
Director emeritus: Norman Lear
Board member: David Rosen
Board member: Shari Redstone
Board member: Bill Gates
Board member: Melinda Gates

CBS Discovery
Chairman: John S. Hendricks
Columbia-TriStar President: Michael E. Uslan
Columbia-TriStar Vice President: Geoff Johns
Head of CBS TV network: Mel Karmazin
Head of DC Comics: Jim Lee
Head of Oaxis: Cyma Zarghami

Disney Enterprises, Inc.
Chairman of the Board: Walter E. Disney, Jr.
Vice Chairwoman: Margaret Loesch
Strategic advisor: Diane Disney Miller
Head of 20th Century-Fox Film Corporation: Robert Zemeckis
Head of Fox TV network: Jeff Bewkes
Head of Fox Sports: David Hill
Head of The Disney Channel: Rick Siggelkow
Head of Marvel Comics: Kevin Eastman
Head of Walt Disney Classic Animation: Sir Daniel Abbott
Head of 20th Century-Fox Animation: David Silverman
Head of Mighty Ducks Sports & Entertainment: Tiffany L. Disney

Peacock
Chairman of the Board: David Geffen
Head of Universal Pictures: Kevin Feige
Head of RKO Radio Pictures: Gale Anne Hurd
Head of NBC: Jeffrey Katzenberg
Head of Peacock Animation: Phil Nibbelink

TimeWarner
Chairman Emeritus: Berry Gordy
Head of Warner Bros. Entertainment: Mario Kassar
Head of Warner Bros. Animation: Darrell Van Citters

The Jim Henson Company
Chairman: Brian Henson
Board member: Steve Jobs
Board member: Steve Wozniak
Head of Henson Animation (HA!): John Lasseter
Head of ABC: Anne Sweeney
Head of Nickelodeon: Brian Robbins

Administration Guide as of 2010

TBS+Paramount

CEO: Geraldine Laybourne
Paramount Pictures president: Rob Reiner
Paramount senior vice president: Barbara Broccoli
Paramount Animation president: Sam Register
Cartoon Network president: Betty Cohen
Adult Swim president: Mike Lazzo
Williams Street president: Mike Judge
Director emeritus: Ted Turner
Director emeritus: Norman Lear
Board member: David Rosen
Board member: Shari Redstone
Board member: Bill Gates
Board member: Melinda Gates

CBS Discovery
Chairman: John S. Hendricks
Columbia-TriStar President: Michael E. Uslan
Columbia-TriStar Vice President: Geoff Johns
Head of CBS TV network: Mel Karmazin
Head of DC Comics: Jim Lee
Head of Oaxis: Cyma Zarghami

Disney Enterprises, Inc.
Chairman of the Board: Walter E. Disney, Jr.
Vice Chairwoman: Margaret Loesch
Strategic advisor: Diane Disney Miller
Head of 20th Century-Fox Film Corporation: Robert Zemeckis
Head of Fox TV network: Jeff Bewkes
Head of Fox Sports: David Hill
Head of The Disney Channel: Rick Siggelkow
Head of Marvel Comics: Kevin Eastman
Head of Walt Disney Classic Animation: Sir Daniel Abbott
Head of 20th Century-Fox Animation: David Silverman
Head of Mighty Ducks Sports & Entertainment: Tiffany L. Disney

Peacock
Chairman of the Board: David Geffen