As Dreamers Do Part Deux

Good!

.............................................................................................................

What did the leaked emails consist of? I heard one of the leaks were a proposal for a Mario movie, which yeah............look now....................

And yeah, that's just crazy, and NOT in a cool way either. like, in the messed up way............

And now, the ENTIRE company's finna pay for this woman's discrimination and screwups............

CBS's ratings and the ratings of all of their cable networks are about to tank, their movies are about to tank in the box office and Oaxis is very much so dead in the water is it?

And The Modifyers should probably move to say, USA Cartoon Express or Warner Freeform now.......

Yeah, Columbia is done for............

Oh yeah, and I think Toon Disney's actually doing quite well at this point.

Blanche should probably take legal action as well as various others because what Columbia's been doing is just terrible.......

And I wonder if Hasbro and Nintendo is starting to reconsider their partnership.

What makes you think that?

CBS Discovery will recover from this, but for now, they'll have to send out a few PR smoke screens and lay low until people move on to the next scandal.

Entertainment News for Mid-February 2009

Columbia-Tristar promotes Geoff Johns to vice president after recent revelations prompted the firing of former executive Amy Pascal.
- The Hollywood Reporter

In Burbank, Legendary held a press conference to introduce Blanche Boudreaux as the new animation supervisor for Season 4 of Kingdom Hearts: The Series, which Legendary co-produces with Disney and Square Enix.
- Access Hollywood

Blanche Boudreaux on her new job: "Rachel said that her neice wanted to create a show about these space warrior chicks named after birthstones...and that Rachel felt I would be the right person to tackle that project."
- Entertainment Tonight

The Sports Page
Under pressure from both the NBA and NHL, James Dolan has been forced to put Madison Square Garden up for sale. If you're interested in buying Madison Square Garden, as part of purchasing the World's Most Famous Arena, you also get the NBA Knicks, NHL Rangers and WNBA Liberty. Fred Wilpon, owner of the Brooklyn Dodgers and Woody Johnson, owner of the Brooklyn Jets are among the potential buyers. Also rumored to be interested is the leverage-buyout firm Berkshire Hathaway.
- ESPN

Mike Shanahan steps down as the head coach of the Denver Broncos. His replacement will likely be current St. Louis Sorcerers head coach Bruce Arians. Should Arians come to Denver, he will reunite with Kliff Kingsbury, who was Arians' quarterback with the Arizona Wranglers of the WLAF.
- The Denver Post

Rumor Mill: Rangers goalie Henrik Lunqvist says he has been urged by his agent to rescind his demand for a trade.
- The Hockey News

Devils make a deal with Satan: Miroslav Satan, who won a Stanley Cup with the Buffalo Sabres in 2007, has signed a one year deal with the New Jersey Devils of the IHL.
- The Newark Star-Ledger

Columbia-Tristar promotes Geoff Johns to vice president after recent revelations prompted the firing of former executive Amy Pascal.
- The Hollywood Reporter
Hopefully he's better than her.
In Burbank, Legendary held a press conference to introduce Blanche Boudreaux as the new animation supervisor for Season 4 of Kingdom Hearts: The Series, which Legendary co-produces with Disney and Square Enix.
- Access Hollywood
Awesome!
Blanche Boudreaux on her new job: "Rachel said that her niece wanted to create a show about these space warrior chicks named after birthstones...and that Rachel felt I would be the right person to tackle that project."
- Entertainment Tonight
Fixed "niece".

And yes, this would be AWESOME!
The Sports Page
Under pressure from both the NBA and NHL, James Dolan has been forced to put Madison Square Garden up for sale. If you're interested in buying Madison Square Garden, as part of purchasing the World's Most Famous Arena, you also get the NBA Knicks, NHL Rangers and WNBA Liberty. Fred Wilpon, owner of the Brooklyn Dodgers and Woody Johnson, owner of the Brooklyn Jets are among the potential buyers. Also rumored to be interested is the leverage-buyout firm Berkshire Hathaway.
- ESPN

Mike Shanahan steps down as the head coach of the Denver Broncos. His replacement will likely be current St. Louis Sorcerers head coach Bruce Arians. Should Arians come to Denver, he will reunite with Kliff Kingsbury, who was Arians' quarterback with the Arizona Wranglers of the WLAF.
- The Denver Post

Rumor Mill: Rangers goalie Henrik Lunqvist says he has been urged by his agent to rescind his demand for a trade.
- The Hockey News
Cool.
Devils make a deal with Satan: Miroslav Satan, who won a Stanley Cup with the Buffalo Sabres in 2007, has signed a one year deal with the New Jersey Devils of the IHL.
- The Newark Star-Ledger
What??

- The Hollywood Reporter
Welp, anyone’s better than Pascal at this point.
- Access Hollywood
Neat.
Blanche Boudreaux on her new job: "Rachel said that her neice wanted to create a show about these space warrior chicks named after birthstones...and that Rachel felt I would be the right person to tackle that project."
- Entertainment Tonight
Cool.
The Sports Page
- ESPN
I’m surprised Steve Cohen’s name hasn’t been thrown out there, or is it to early in his career for that to happen?
- The Denver Post
Good for Bruce, hope he can win a Super Bowl ITTL.
- The Hockey News
Nah, if I were Lundqvist I would want out NY ASAP.
- The Newark Star-Ledger
Lol

True Blood (2009 TV Series)
true-blood-logo-feat.jpeg

True Blood
Launched on February 24, 2009 on HBO

Created by
Alan Ball

Based on The Southern Vampire Mysteries by
Charlaine Harris

Production companies
Your Face Goes Here Entertainment
Luxor Television

Main Cast
Gus St. Pierre as Drew Marshall/Rene Lanier
Anna Paquin as Sookie Stackhouse
Nelson Ellis as Lafayette Reynolds
Stephen Moyer as Bill Compton
Sam Trammell as Sam Merlotte
Ryan Kwanten as Jason Stackhouse
Rutina Wesley as Tara Thornton
Chris Bauer as Andy Bellefleur
Jim Parrack as Hoyt Fortenberry
Carrie Preston as Arlene Fowler Bellefleur
William Sanderson as Bud Dearborne
Lynn Collins as Dawn Green
Lois Smith as Adele Stackhouse
Adina Porter as Lettie Mae Daniels
Alexander Skarsgård as Eric Northman
Lizzy Caplan as Amy Burley
Stephen Root as Eddie Fournier​

true-blood-logo-feat.jpeg

True Blood
Launched on February 24, 2009 on HBO

Created by
Alan Ball

Based on The Southern Vampire Mysteries by
Charlaine Harris

Production companies
Your Face Goes Here Entertainment
Luxor Television

Main Cast
Gus St. Pierre as Drew Marshall/Rene Lanier
Anna Paquin as Sookie Stackhouse
Nelson Ellis as Lafayette Reynolds
Stephen Moyer as Bill Compton
Sam Trammell as Sam Merlotte
Ryan Kwanten as Jason Stackhouse
Rutina Wesley as Tara Thornton
Chris Bauer as Andy Bellefleur
Jim Parrack as Hoyt Fortenberry
Carrie Preston as Arlene Fowler Bellefleur
William Sanderson as Bud Dearborne
Lynn Collins as Dawn Green
Lois Smith as Adele Stackhouse
Adina Porter as Lettie Mae Daniels
Alexander Skarsgård as Eric Northman
Lizzy Caplan as Amy Burley
Stephen Root as Eddie Fournier​
Cool.

Entertainment News for Late February 2009

Statement from Joel Silver (Legendary vice president)

"Today, Blanche met with Rachel and myself to discuss what we expect from her when she starts her new job in our animation department. Before her tenure begins, she has agreed to undergo treatment for her excessive consumption of alcohol, initially for the next thirty days."
- Legendary press release

True Blood is already trending towards becoming one of HBO's most successful original series, in good company with Urusei Yatsura, Oz, The Sopranos and The Wire.
- TV Guide

Bally chairman Bob Iger appoints longtime Disney Channel executive Anne Sweeney to become the new president of Bally Cable Networks, which encompasses HBO, Cinemax, Festival (kids channel transitioning from premium to basic cable), Comedy Central and The Hub (general entertainment).
- Variety

Rick Siggelkow, former executive producer of Shining Time Station, becomes the new Disney Channel president and will report directly to Disney vice chairwoman Margaret Loesch.
- The Hollywood Reporter

The Sports Page
NHL Trade Deadline

Chris Berman: "The New York Rangers did the unthinkable. Superstar goalie Henrik 'Verne' Lundqvist leaves the Big Apple and is now headed for America's Finest City."
- ESPN SportsCenter

New York Rangers get
Mighty Ducks of San Diego get
(G) Jean-Sebastien Giguere
(F) George Parros
Three AHL prospects to be named later​
(G) Henrik Lundqvist
(D) Dan Girardi
Conditional 2010 1st Round Pick​

Other NHL Trade Deadline moves:
The Las Vegas Silver Knights compensate the New Orleans Revelers of the IHL for the contractual rights to KHL rookie goalie Sergei Bobrovsky. Bobrovsky will now be a backup for starter Ilya Bryzgalov in Vegas.

Todd Bertuzzi leaves the Vancouver Canucks and is on his way to the Tennessee Titans in exchange for Jordin Tootoo and a 2011 2nd round pick.

In Oakland, a special ballot approves a new ballpark for the A's, slated to be the centerpiece of a revitalization of Jack London Square. The target date for the new park's opening will likely be after the 2013 All Star break.
- The San Francisco Chronicle

Statement from Joel Silver (Legendary vice president)

"Today, Blanche met with Rachel and myself to discuss what we expect from her when she starts her new job in our animation department. Before her tenure begins, she has agreed to undergo treatment for her excessive consumption of alcohol, initially for the next thirty days."
- Legendary press release
Yikes, hope she gets better soon.
True Blood is already trending towards becoming one of HBO's most successful original series, in good company with Urusei Yatsura, Oz, The Sopranos and The Wire.
- TV Guide
Great!
Bally chairman Bob Iger appoints longtime Disney Channel executive Anne Sweeney to become the new president of Bally Cable Networks, which encompasses HBO, Cinemax, Festival (kids channel transitioning from premium to basic cable), Comedy Central and The Hub (general entertainment).
- Variety
Nice.
Rick Siggelkow, former executive producer of Shining Time Station, becomes the new Disney Channel president and will report directly to Disney vice chairwoman Margaret Loesch.
- The Hollywood Reporter
Interesting
The Sports Page
NHL Trade Deadline

Chris Berman: "The New York Rangers did the unthinkable. Superstar goalie Henrik 'Verne' Lundqvist leaves the Big Apple and is now headed for America's Finest City."
- ESPN SportsCenter

New York Rangers get
Mighty Ducks of San Diego get
(G) Jean-Sebastien Giguere
(F) George Parros
Three AHL prospects to be named later​
(G) Henrik Lundqvist
(D) Dan Girardi
Conditional 2010 1st Round Pick​
Nooooooo! Why did it have to be the friggin Ducks of all teams?!
Other NHL Trade Deadline moves:
The Las Vegas Silver Knights compensate the New Orleans Revelers of the IHL for the contractual rights to KHL rookie goalie Sergei Bobrovsky. Bobrovsky will now be a backup for starter Ilya Bryzgalov in Vegas.
Cool.
Todd Bertuzzi leaves the Vancouver Canucks and is on his way to the Tennessee Titans in exchange for Jordin Tootoo and a 2011 2nd round pick.
Good.
In Oakland, a special ballot approves a new ballpark for the A's, slated to be the centerpiece of a revitalization of Jack London Square. The target date for the new park's opening will likely be after the 2013 All Star break.
- The San Francisco Chronicle
I assume this came after the news that the A’s are likely moving to Vegas ITL?

@WB18
Lundqvist specifically wanted to come to SD, mainly as a middle finger to Dolan. When rumors got out that Lundqvist was about to rescind his trade request, that was when Brian Burke caved.

We havn't heard much about micheal jackson in american magic 2.0. I hope he advoid his late life insanity like in american magic 1.0. I also hope he will live longer then otl. Micheal jackosn had twice failed to build a thempark. once in poland and another time in detorit. I hope he tries a thrid time atl and that thrid time will be the charm. Ponital locations include phoneix azroai vancover canda Dubia uae sesotna isalnd singapore (on the site of universal singapre) Talipia tiwan macu china mubia inda prague chezh(I would only go with prague if disney dose build in prague. Since walt jr said he would never build in mainland china disney shainga will need to be buildt else where else and prauge would be a create loction) riga laivia rio braizl bunausa argentia nigeria (Jackosn was part of luna parks in 1.0 and they build a park called herigate city in lekkia ) or somewhere in south africa

We havn't heard much about micheal jackson in american magic 2.0. I hope he advoid his late life insanity like in american magic 1.0. I also hope he will live longer then otl. Micheal jackosn had twice failed to build a thempark. once in poland and another time in detorit. I hope he tries a thrid time atl and that thrid time will be the charm. Ponital locations include phoneix azroai vancover canda Dubia uae sesotna isalnd singapore (on the site of universal singapre) Talipia tiwan macu china mubia inda prague chezh(I would only go with prague if disney dose build in prague. Since walt jr said he would never build in mainland china disney shainga will need to be buildt else where else and prauge would be a create loction) riga laivia rio braizl bunausa argentia nigeria (Jackosn was part of luna parks in 1.0 and they build a park called herigate city in lekkia ) or somewhere in south africa
Michael Jackson for the most part has kept a very low profile as of 2009 ITTL.

0x0.jpg

Don Meehan (Henrik Lundqvist's agent)
"My client was very unhappy in New York. Henrik demanded a trade because he had a major falling out with owner James Dolan. Dolan bullied Ranger coaches into benching Henrik for almost a month, mainly due to Dolan's petulance when the Flyers blew out the Rangers at MSG last November. Henrik was very close to rescinding his trade request when every other team seemed content with their current goalie situations. That is, until I told him a day before the deadline that I could convince San Diego to trade for him."

March 6, 2009
In his Duck debut, before a sold out Sempra Energy Center crowd, Lundqvist helped San Diego shut out the Minnesota North Stars 4-0 with 48 saves.

Meanwhile, the Ranger debut of Jean-Sebastien Giguere saw him give up two hat tricks (Lecavalier & Stamkos) in a 9-3 blowout loss to the Tampa Bay Lightning at the Ice Palace.​

Entertainment News for Early March 2009 Part One

The Sports Page
Stephen A. Smith:
"James Dolan simply can't comprehend why so many NHL superstars would choose Tiffany over him. I keep telling you, Skip, he has only himself to blame."
- ESPN First Take

Hedge fund guru Steven Cohen will meet with Jerry West and Wayne Gretzky in a joint conference call to discuss his proposal to acquire Madison Square Garden.
- CNBC

A trade that helps both teams: Jordin Tootoo provides the Canucks with much needed blue line depth. Meanwhile, Todd Bertuzzi will add muscle to the Titans' attack.
- TSN

WLAF Kickoff Weekend Slate
AwayHomeNetwork
Orlando ThunderJacksonville TomcatsTNT (Friday Night)
Frankfurt GalaxyBerlin OgresFX (Saturday Morning)
Stockholm KrakenAmsterdam AdmiralsTBS (Saturday Morning)
Baltimore RavensHartford KnightsUPN (Saturday Afternoon)
San Antonio TexansOklahoma OutlawsUPN (Saturday Afternoon)
Spokane SteelheadsVancouver OrcasUPN (Saturday Afternoon)
Portland BreakersArizona WranglersTNT (Saturday Night)
Paris PhantomsLondon MonarchsFX (Sunday Morning)
Barcelona DragonsScottish ClaymoresFox (Sunday Morning)
Rome CenturionsRhein FireUPN (Sunday Morning)
Memphis PharaohsBirmingham MaulersUPN (Sunday Afternoon)
Philadelphia StarsChicago BlitzFox (Sunday Afternoon)
Toronto HuskiesKentucky StingersUPN (Sunday Afternoon)
Oakland CondorsLos Angeles AvengersUPN (Sunday Afternoon)
Rocky Mountain ExtremeMexico City LuchadoresTNT (Sunday Night)

Last edited:

The Sports Page
Stephen A. Smith:
"James Dolan simply can't comprehend why so many NHL superstars would choose Tiffany over him. I keep telling you, Skip, he has only himself to blame."
- ESPN First Take

Hedge fund guru Steven Cohen will meet with Jerry West and Wayne Gretzky in a joint conference call to discuss his proposal to acquire Madison Square Garden.
- CNBC

A trade that helps both teams: Jordin Tootoo provides the Canucks with much needed blue line depth. Meanwhile, Todd Bertuzzi will add muscle to the Titans' attack.
- TSN

WLAF Kickoff Weekend Slate
AwayHomeNetwork
Orlando ThunderJacksonville TomcatsTNT (Friday Night)
Frankfurt GalaxyBerlin OgresFX (Saturday Morning)
Stockholm KrakenAmsterdam AdmiralsUPN (Saturday Morning)
Baltimore RavensHartford KnightsUPN (Saturday Afternoon)
San Antonio TexansOklahoma OutlawsUPN (Saturday Afternoon)
Spokane SteelheadsVancouver OrcasUPN (Saturday Afternoon)
Portland BreakersArizona WranglersTNT (Saturday Night)
Paris PhantomsLondon MonarchsFX (Sunday Morning)
Barcelona DragonsScottish ClaymoresFox (Sunday Morning)
Rome CenturionsRhein FireUPN (Sunday Morning)
Memphis PharaohsBirmingham MaulersUPN (Sunday Afternoon)
Philadelphia StarsChicago BlitzFox (Sunday Afternoon)
Toronto HuskiesKentucky StingersUPN (Sunday Afternoon)
Oakland CondorsLos Angeles AvengersUPN (Sunday Afternoon)
Rocky Mountain ExtremeMexico City LuchadoresTNT (Sunday Night)
Excuse me, but did that just say UPN SATURDAY MORNING??????