As Dreamers Do Part Deux

Entertainment News for Early May 2008
Entertainment News for Early May 2008

Popeye the Sailor Man shatters box office expectations.
- Variety

Cena reiterates he'll return as Popeye in Defenders of the Earth in 2012.
- Pro Wrestling Illustrated

Columbia-TriStar hires Guillermo Del Toro to helm a proposed Alice in Wonderland adaptation.
- The Hollywood Reporter

Tim Burton hopes to finally get Mai, The Psychic Girl off the ground. 20th Century-Fox, New Line Cinema, Lionsgate and Paramount Pictures are among the studios interested.
- The Hollywood Reporter

CBS confirms that My Litte Pony: Friendship is Magic will air on Saturday mornings this September. The series was moved to the front of the Columbia-TriStar animation pipeline to thwart attempts by other studios to hire showrunner Blanche Boudreaux away from Nelvana.
- TV Guide

Obituaries
Ollie Johnston, Palo Alto native and longtime Disney animator, dies at 95.
- The San Francisco Chronicle

The Sports Page
To open the 2008 NFL regular season, the Indianapolis Colts will host the Pittsburgh Steelers in primetime. The AFC North rival matchup will be the first regular season game at the new Lucas Oil Stadium.
- ESPN

Bruce Arians, the man who coached the WLAF's Arizona Wranglers to two straight World Bowl rings is officially introduced as the Sorcerers' new head coach. Meanwhile, the Wranglers have promoted offensive coordinator Danny White to take over for Arians as head coach.
- The St. Louis Post-Dispatch

Popeye the Sailor Man shatters box office expectations.
- Variety

Cena reiterates he'll return as Popeye in Defenders of the Earth in 2012.
- Pro Wrestling Illustrated

Columbia-TriStar hires Guillermo Del Toro to helm a proposed Alice in Wonderland adaptation.
- The Hollywood Reporter

Tim Burton hopes to finally get Mai, The Psychic Girl off the ground. 20th Century-Fox, New Line Cinema, Lionsgate and Paramount Pictures are among the studios interested.
- The Hollywood Reporter

CBS confirms that My Litte Pony: Friendship is Magic will air on Saturday mornings this September. The series was moved to the front of the Columbia-TriStar animation pipeline to thwart attempts by other studios to hire showrunner Blanche Boudreaux away from Nelvana.
- TV Guide

Obituaries
Ollie Johnston, Palo Alto native and longtime Disney animator, dies at 95.
- The San Francisco Chronicle
1: Grossing a billion dollars should mean Cena returns anyway.
2: Animated or live-action, I don't care how it gets made. As long as it gets made.
3: This implies that Paramount is becoming one of the better anime dubbing studios. Regardless, Fox or bust in my case.
4: So, it'll be out in 2008 ITTL? Well, I hope we get the same level of quality from the OTL show, but two years sooner. Plus, it's from a Hasbro toy at Nelvana, two very good studios at CBS.
5: I hope he lived a good life post-Walt Sr.

3: This implies that Paramount is becoming one of the better anime dubbing studios. Regardless, Fox or bust in my case.
4: So, it'll be out in 2008 ITTL? Well, I hope we get the same level of quality from the OTL show, but two years sooner. Plus, it's from a Hasbro toy at Nelvana, two very good studios at CBS.

Paramount is definitely playing catch up starting with Super Milk Chan. If they can get Mai, that would actually help them a ton.

On the other hand, Paramount is already fast tracking the Tom and Jerry crossovers that were leaked to the press. Besides the six I've teased so far, another that has been kicked around has been a T&J crossover with Saturday Night Fever, which could serve as an excuse by the animators to have T&J and maybe Red bust out some disco dance moves.

Still, in the coming years, it'll be hard for Paramount to resist the urge to have Lady Gaga play Red Hot Riding Hood in a live action reimagining of the character.

personally I’d love to see Disney commit to darker retelling of classic fairy tales instead of live action remakes. Also Del Toro conceived the recent Pinocchio Movie around this time OTL just FYI.

not sure what if anything I’d suggest for My Little Pony. The biggest change I made had Twilight and Sunset date but this came about there because Lauren Faust wanted a Cutie Mark Crusaders spinoff so another spinoff like Equestrian Girls would need some connection to the rest of the show.

Paramount is definitely playing catch up starting with Super Milk Chan. If they can get Mai, that would actually help them a ton.
Well, I am starting to warm up to the idea now.
On the other hand, Paramount is already fast tracking the Tom and Jerry crossovers that were leaked to the press. Besides the six I've teased so far, another that has been kicked around has been a T&J crossover with Saturday Night Fever, which could serve as an excuse by the animators to have T&J and maybe Red bust out some disco dance moves.
If this is an excuse for Tom and Jerry to be at the disco, then maybe just make a parody of Saturday Night Fever as an all-new short. As it stands, there's not much that can stand from an entire movie like that.
Still, in the coming years, it'll be hard for Paramount to resist the urge to have Lady Gaga play Red Hot Riding Hood in a live action reimagining of the character.
I can actually see that working, but you'd have to make a pretty good plot to make me want Red as the main character in that.

Yes he did.

In the years after Walt Sr. passed away in '93, Frank and Ollie made several cameos.

Spider-Man (Grantray-Lawrence; 1994 TV Series): Both men are caricatured as middle-aged chess players at Central Park.
The Backstreet Project (Grantray-Lawrence; 1997 TV Series): Both men are visited by the BSB and their polka-obsessed ally Professor Zink (voiced by Weird Al).
The Iron Giant (Universal/Famous Studios; 1999): One of two non-Disney cameos by the pair.
The Incredibles (Touchstone/Pixar; 2004): Released a couple months after Frank passed away.

personally I’d love to see Disney commit to darker retelling of classic fairy tales instead of live action remakes. Also Del Toro conceived the recent Pinocchio Movie around this time OTL just FYI.

not sure what if anything I’d suggest for My Little Pony. The biggest change I made had Twilight and Sunset date but this came about there because Lauren Faust wanted a Cutie Mark Crusaders spinoff so another spinoff like Equestrian Girls would need some connection to the rest of the show.
How about if Disney released Del Toro's version instead of Zemeckis's?

How about if Lauren and Blanche both shared developer credit?

How about if Disney released Del Toro's version instead of Zemeckis's?

How about if Lauren and Blanche both shared developer credit?
Both are fine with me and I like the first one.Del Toro also almost made a Haunted Mansion film OTL but it was cancelled. Many believe it became Crimson Peak, another Del Toro film with some plot similarities to the ride.

Both are fine with me and I like the first one.Del Toro also almost made a Haunted Mansion film OTL but it was cancelled. Many believe it became Crimson Peak, another Del Toro film with some plot similarities to the ride.
Cool.

Just let me know what year to have it released ITTL if you still want to see it made.

Current Sports Venues as of 2008 (Part One)
Current Sports Venues as of 2008 (Part One)

MLB

AL EastAL NorthAL SouthAL West
Fenway Park (Red Sox; 1912)
Yankee Stadium (Yankees; 1993)
Oriole Park at Camden Yards (Orioles; 1992)
Walgreens Park (Grays; 2005)
Comiskey Park II (White Sox; 1991)
Skydome (Blue Jays; 1989)
Comerica Park (Tigers; 2000)
Progressive Field (Guardians; 1994)
Ameriquest Field (Rangers; 1994)
Coors Field (Zephyrs; 1995)
Kauffman Stadium (Monarchs; 1973)
Tropicana Field (Devil Rays; 1990)
Angel Stadium (Angels; 1961)
Oakland Coliseum (A's; 1966)
Safeco Field (Mariners; 1999)
Delta Dome (Beavers; 1971)
NL EastNL NorthNL SouthNL West
Dodger Dome (Dodgers; 1960)
Olympic Stadium (Expos; 1976)
Citizens Bank Park (Phillies; 2004)
PNC Park (Pirates; 2001)
Wrigley Field (Cubs; 1914)
HHH Metrodome (Twins; 1982)
MIller Park (Brewers; 2001)
Busch Stadium III (Cardinals; 2006)
Turner Field (Hammers; 1997)
Joe Robbie Stadium (Marlins; 1987)
Minute Maid Park (Astros; 2000)
Great American Ballpark (Reds; 2003)
Petco Park (Padres; 2002)
Anaheim Stadium (Stars; 1966)
AT&T Park (Seals; 2000)
Circle K Dome (Diamondbacks; 1992)

NFL
AFC EastAFC NorthAFC SouthAFC West
Legendary Field at Camden Yards (Marauders; 1999)
Dodger Dome (Jets; 1960)
Ralph Wilson Stadium (Bills; 1973)
CMGI Field (Patriots; 2002)
Lucas Oil Stadium (Colts; 2008)
Heinz Field (Steelers; 2001)
Goodyear Stadium (Browns; 1999)
Wendy's Stadium (Bengals; 2000)
Nissan Stadium (Sabercats; 1999)
Joe Robbie Stadium (Dolphins; 1987)
Sony Ericcson Stadium (Panthers; 1996)
NRG Stadium (Oilers; 2002)
Jack in the Box Stadium (Chargers; 2002)
NAMCO Field at Mile High (Broncos; 2001)
Michelob Ultra Dome (Raiders; 2000)
Arrowhead Stadium (Chiefs; 1972)
NFC EastNFC NorthNFC SouthNFC West
Audi Field (Heroes; 1998)
Lincoln Financial Field (Eagles; 2003)
Giants Stadium (Giants; 1976)
Texas Stadium (Cowboys; 1971)
Soldier Field (Bears; 1924)
Lambeau Field (Packers; 1957)
HHH Metrodome (Vikings; 1982)
Little Caesar's Dome (Lions; 2002)
Edward Jones Dome (Sorcerers; 1996)
Raymond James Stadium (Buccaneers; 1998)
Georgia Dome (Falcons; 1992)
Louisiana Superdome (Saints; 1975)
Amblin Field (Rams; 1979)
Chevron Stadium (49ers; 2007)
Circle K Dome (Cardinals; 1992)
Microsoft Stadium (Seahawks; 2002)

NBA
Eastern ConferenceWestern Conference
Atlantic DivisionCentral DivisionPacific DivisionMidwest Division
Madison Square Garden (Knicks; 1968)
TD Garden (Celtics; 1995)
Amway Arena (Magic; 1989)
Burger King Center (Heat; 1999)
Wachovia Center (76ers; 1996)
Prudential Center (Nets; 2007)
MCI Center (Federals; 1997)
Air Canada Centre (Hogs; 1999)
United Center (Bulls; 1994)
Palace at Auburn Hills (Pistons; 1988)
TimeWarner Cable Arena (Hornets; 2005)
Gund Arena (Cavaliers; 1994)
Conseco Fieldhouse (Pacers; 1999)
Bradley Center (Bucks; 1988)
KFC Center (Colonels; 2008)
Paramount Center (Hawks; 1999)
Sempra Energy Center (Clippers; 1996)
Oralce Arena (Warriors; 1967)
General Motors Place (Grizzlies; 1995)
Arco Arena (Royals; 1988)
Staples Center (Lakers; 1999)
Rose Garden (Trailblazers; 1995)
Amazon Arena (Supersonics; 1962)
US Airways Arena (Suns; 1992)
Target Center (Timberwolves; 1990)
American Airlines Center (Mavericks; 2001)
Scottrade Center (Spirits; 1994)
Toyota Center (Rockets; 2003)
Smoothie King Center (Jazz; 1999)
Pepsi Center (Nuggets; 1999)
Delta Center (Raptors; 1991)
AT&T Center (Spurs; 2002)

NHL
PacificNorthwestMidwestFrontier
Sempra Energy Center (Mighty Ducks; 1996)
Staples Center (Kings; 1999)
MGM Resorts Arena (Silver Knights; 2002)
HP Pavilion (Sharks; 1993)
General Motors Place (Canucks; 1995)
Rexall Place (Oilers; 1974)
Saddledome (Bandits; 1983)
Amazon Arena (Thunderbirds; 1962)
MTS Centre (Jets; 2004)
United Center (Blackhawks; 1994)
Bradley Center (Admirals; 1988)
Target Center (North Stars; 1990)
Toyota Center (Aeros; 2003)
Scottrade Center (Blues; 1994)
Pepsi Center (Rockies; 1999)
Ford Center (Twisters; 2000)
AtlanticCentralNortheastSoutheast
Nassau Veterans Memorial Coliseum (Islanders; 1972)
Madison Square Garden (Rangers; 1968)
Wachovia Center (Flyers; 1996)
Mellon Arena (Penguins; 1961)
Joe Louis Arena (Red Wings; 1979)
MCI Center (Capitals; 1997)
HSBC Arena (Sabres; 1996)
Gund Arena (Moondogs; 1994)
TD Garden (Bruins; 1995)
Molson Centre (Canadiens; 1996)
Air Canada Centre (Maple Leafs; 1999)
Scotiabank Place (Senators; 1996)
TimeWarner Cable Arena (Checkers; 2005)
Paramount Center (Flames; 1999)
Ice Palace (Lightning; 1996)
Bridgestone Arena (Titans; 1997)

I am so happy for Popeye the Sailor Man, so look forward for Louis Leterrier to direct Universal's Lancelot Strong, The Shield for June 13, 2008 to star Edward Norton as Lancelot Strong. But Luxor Pictures' Get Smart, New Line Cinema's The Love Guru, Touchstone's WALL-E, Warner Bros./Carolco's Hancock, Luxor's Hellboy II, Paramount Pictures' Wanted, Disney's DuckTales and the Kingdom of Crystal Skull and Luxor's SheZow 2 (due July 18, 2008) is on the way.

Given how the success of the 2010 Burton Alice film pretty much kicked started the entire live action Disney remake series, this new Alice film not being made by Disney likely either at best delays that whole thing happening for a few more years or maybe outright never happens then again given how remakes have become such a thing with Hollywood I do feel that there would be live action remakes one way or the other.

Speaking of which, any idea what date TTL's Alice film will be released and of what cast might be in the roles?

Given how the success of the 2010 Burton Alice film pretty much kicked started the entire live action Disney remake series, this new Alice film not being made by Disney likely either at best delays that whole thing happening for a few more years or maybe outright never happens then again given how remakes have become such a thing with Hollywood I do feel that there would be live action remakes one way or the other.

Speaking of which, any idea what date TTL's Alice film will be released and of what cast might be in the roles?

TTL’s Alice should be out sometime in 2011.

Well now that were in Mid-May, its time for another Impact PPV. This month is Lockdown.

1674572088183.jpeg

Lockdown 2008
April 13th, 2008 at the Tsgonas Arena in Lowell, Massachusetts
Attendance: 4,700 (3,800 paid and 500 comp’d)
Announcers: Mike Tenay and Arda Ocal
Note: Only Lethal Lockdown, the Xscape match, and the Knockouts title match are contested in the six sides of steel cage. All other matches are in the regular ring.

Pre-Show Matches:​

The Working Men (Matt and Brett Dibiase) def. The Best Friends (Chuck Taylor and Johnny Gargano).
The opening contest sees the working men pick up another victory en route to a shot at the tag titles in the future.

Knockouts Showcase: Angelina Love (w/Velvet Sky) def. Ashley Lane and Taylor Wilde
Time for another showcase as Taylor Wilde, Ashley Lane and Angelina Love close out the pre-show. Angie wins with the Botox kick on Lane while Taylor is fighting again with a knocked-out Velvet Sky and later Rebecca Knox, the latter coming about due to a Taylor slamming a door on Becky’s fingers two weeks prior.

PPV Matches:​

Tag Team Grudge Match: The Ontario Destroyers (Petey Williams and Tyson Dux) def. Lethal Consequences (Jay Lethal and Consequences Creed)
Speaking of spotfests, Lethal Consequences and the Ontario Destroyers bring that in spades with a 15-minute barnbuster. The match ends with Petey clocking Creed with the Canadian Destroyer and Tyson keeping Lethal down with the Kryptonite Krunch (an over the shoulder back to belly piledriver).

X-Scape Match for the # 1 Contenders Ship: Low Ki def. Zac Zodiac, Taiji Ishinomori, and Homicide.
While people wish this was the obligatory spotfest, this fatal four way sees only two major cage spots: the first being Low Ki’s warrior’s way from the top rope taking out Zac Zodiac and the tower of doom suplex from all four men. Ki wins by climbing out of the door just as Homicide had reached the other side of the cage.

RedDragon (Kyle O’ Reilly and Bobby Fish) def. The Motor City Machine Guns (Chris Sabin and X Division Champion Alex Shelley).
Shelley would win the X-Division championship from Lethal thanks to a run in from Petey Williams and his new tag partner Tyson Dux. As for the Guns, this match is essentially a #1 Contender’s match for the tag straps. Reddragon finishes up the match with their finisher, Harrenhall (a roundhouse kick from O’Reilly followed by a facebuster from Fish).

1674572197793.jpeg

Impact World Tag Team Championships:
The Naturals (Andy Douglas and Chase Stevens) (c.) def. The Shooting Star Express (PAC and Ricochet).
The SSE won this opportunity by defeating the Naturals in a non-title six man tag that included Katsuhiko Nakajima and young boy Mike Sydal (not to be confused with the NWA’s Matt Sydal). In the end, the Naturals retain with the natural selection.

1674572375494.jpeg

Queen of the Cage for the Knockouts Championship: “The Houston Juggernaut” Vannesa Von Erich (c.) def. Gail Kim.
Since winning the Knockouts Title, Vanessa Von Erich has been on absolute tear destroying every woman in the division that crosses her path. The post VR Impact sees her defeat Lufisto by submission, Rebecca Knox the following Xplosion by pinfall, a TKO over Mercedes Martinez and Kana the following Impact, and a time limit draw over Gail Kim leads to this match. However, despite Gail putting in the work to topple Vanessa, the hellevator would end the match and Gail’s time on tv with a second hellavator through two tables.

Grudge Match: Bobby Roode def. Lance Cade.
Meanwhile, Bobby Roode looks to reassert himself within the main event picture by defeating the RAS’s “blue chipper” prospect Lance Cade. The Glorious DDT puts Cade down after newest Impact signee BJ Whitmer (coming from ECW as a former TMF and Television champion) runs into prevent a RAS distraction.

Main Event-Lethal Lockdown
The Russo Appreciation Society (Impact World Champion Chris Jericho, Angelo Parker, Matt Mernard, Tyler Black) def. The TNA Frontline (AJ Styles, Chris Harris, James Storm, and Scott Steiner). The winning team will be given title shots at the three main championships. The darkest day has not fallen upon us yet, as the Russo Appreciation Society only holds the top male and female championships. As such, The TNA Frontline, a faction made up of the TNA originals make the challenge for Lethal Lockdown to curb their reign. But for the first time since this match’s inception, not only do the RAS win the toin coss they win the match with Jericho tapping out Chris Harris while standing over a pile of thumbtacks.

Let me know what you guys think about this post and prepare for a double whammy in June as we go forward to our first division PPV, Knockouts Knockdown and Spring Showdown.

Last edited:
State of the Theme Park chains as of May 2008

DISNEY
Parks

Disneyland Park (Anaheim, CA)
Nara Disneyland
Tokyo Disney World
Disney's American Adventure (Tokyo)
Riverfront Square (St. Louis, MO)
Magic Kingdom (Orlando, FL)
EPCOT Center (Orlando, FL)
Disney-Fox Studios (Orlando, FL)
Epic Kingdom (Anaheim, CA)
Sydney Disneyland
Hong Kong Disneyland

Primary IP's
Walt Disney Pictures
20th Century-Fox
Atari
Marvel
Harvey

Third Parties
Amblin Entertainment (Star Wars, Indiana Jones, ET, Roger Rabbit)
Britt Allcroft (Thomas the Tank Engine)
Legendary (Carmen Sandiego, Eddsworld)
MJJ Productions (Captain EO)
K-BAHN, LLC (Backstreet Project/Cyber Crusaders)
Tee & Charles Addams Foundation (Addams Family)
Square Enix (Kingdom Hearts)
Laika (starting in 2011)

PEACOCK
Parks

Universal Studios Hollywood
Universal Studios Florida (Orlando, FL)
Islands of Adventure (Orlando, FL)
Fantastic Realms (Orlando, FL; Opening in 2010)
Universal Studios London (Former Battersea power plant)
Universal Studios Japan (Osaka)
Universal Studios Australia (Gold Coast, Queensland; Opening in 2008)

Primary IP's
Universal Pictures
RKO Radio Pictures
Archie Comics
Gemini Comics
DreamWorks SKG
Famous Studios (Fleischer-Terry and Walter Lantz characters with a few exceptions)

Third Parties
Toho Co., Ltd. (Godzilla)
Hasbro, Inc.
Tribune Media (Dick Tracy)
King Features Syndicate (Flash Gordon, Hagar, Blondie, etc.)
Nintendo of America
Apple Corps (Yellow Submarine)
Dr. Seuss Enterprises
New Line Cinema (Starting in 2010; Power Rangers, RoboCop, Terminator, UHF, etc.)

SIX KINGS
Parks

Six Flags Hollywood Park (Inglewood, CA)
Kings Island
Kings Dominion
Six Flags Over Texas
Six Flags Over Georgia
Astroworld
Kings Fiesta (San Antonio, TX)

Primary IP's
Touchstone
Columbia Pictures
Hanna-Barbera
Nickelodeon
Pixar
Muppets
DC Comics

BALLY
Parks

Bally's Chicagoland (Chicago, IL)
Bally's Magic Mountain
Bally's Circus World
Bally's Worlds of Wonder (Las Vegas and Glasgow)
Bally's Cowboy Corral
Bally's Worlds of Fun and Oceans of Fun (Kansas City, MO)
Bally's Kentucky Kingdom
Bally's Old Chicago (Indoor park)
Bally's Elitch Gardens (Denver, CO)
Bally's Great Escape (Queensbury, NY)

Primary IP's
Luxor Pictures
Bullwinkle Studios
Namco
Midway Games
Gumby
Dark Horse Comics
Unicorn (Dark Horse kids imprint) (Garfield, Shezow, etc.)

Third party partners
Lionsgate

CEDAR FAIR (TimeWarner)
Parks

Knott's Berry Farm
Cedar Point
Valleyfair
Dorney Park
Opryland (Nashville, TN; Currently being rebuilt as an indoor park)
Kennywood

Primary IP's
Looney Tunes
Peanuts
Berenstain Bears
Rainbow Brite

Carolco

TBS-PARAMOUNT
Turner Leisure Parks

MGM Grand Adventure Park (Las Vegas, Nevada; Closing in 2011)
Geauga Lake (Aurora, OH)
Darien Lake (Darien, NY)
Frontier City, (Oklahoma City, OK)
Riverside Park (Agawam, MA)
Enchanted Village (Federal Way, WA)
Great America (Santa Clara, CA)
Great Adventure (Jackson, NJ)

Paramount Parks
Paramount Pinnacle (Carson, CA)
Dollywood (Pigeon Forge, TN)
Silver Dollar City (Branson, MO)
Silverwood (Spokane, WA)

Primary IP's
Paramount Pictures (Felix the Cat, Betty Boop, Popeye, Little Lulu, etc.)
United Artists (Pink Panther, James Bond, Rocky Balboa, etc.)
Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer (Tom and Jerry, Droopy, Red, Wizard of Oz, etc.)
Cartoon Network
Paramount Comics (Image, EC, Quality, Mad)
Rankin-Bass
Ruby-Spears
Sega
Bagdasarian (Alvin and the Chipmunks)
MTV

Third Party IP's
Mattel (Barbie, He-Man, Hot Wheels)
BBC (Doctor Who)
Aardman (Wallace and Gromit)

In case anyone is wondering, Limited Run will use the Blockbuster name for its new original content studio in Atlanta. Henceforth, it'll be known as Blockbuster Studios. It is likely that I'll have Stranger Things made over there when we get to that.

Last edited:

DISNEY
Parks

Disneyland Park (Anaheim, CA)
Nara Disneyland
Tokyo Disney World
Disney's American Adventure (Tokyo)
Riverfront Square (St. Louis, MO)
Magic Kingdom (Orlando, FL)
EPCOT Center (Orlando, FL)
Disney-Fox Studios (Orlando, FL)
Epic Kingdom (Anaheim, CA)
Sydney Disneyland
Hong Kong Disneyland

Primary IP's
Walt Disney Pictures
20th Century-Fox
Atari
Marvel
Harvey
That's a really good and healthy lifespan for the Disney parks.
Third Parties
Amblin Entertainment (Star Wars, Indiana Jones, ET, Roger Rabbit)
Britt Allcroft (Thomas the Tank Engine)
Legendary (Carmen Sandiego, Eddsworld)
MJJ Productions (Captain EO)
K-BAHN, LLC (Backstreet Project/Cyber Crusaders)
Tee & Charles Addams Foundation (Addams Family)
Square Enix (Kingdom Hearts)
Laika (starting in 2011)
What an exciting turnout! I especially like how we have Kingdom Hearts at the parks in a bigger way than we got IOTL.
PEACOCK
Parks

Universal Studios Hollywood
Universal Studios Florida (Orlando, FL)
Islands of Adventure (Orlando, FL)
Fantastic Realms (Orlando, FL; Opening in 2010)
Universal Studios London (Former Battersea power plant)
Universal Studios Japan (Osaka)
Universal Studios Australia (Gold Coast, Queensland; Opening in 2008)
Could you let us know what's being planned for Fantastic Realms?
Primary IP's
Universal Pictures
RKO Radio Pictures
Archie Comics
Gemini Comics
DreamWorks SKG
Famous Studios (Fleischer-Terry and Walter Lantz characters with a few exceptions)
This is nice.
Third Parties
Toho Co., Ltd. (Godzilla)
Hasbro, Inc.
Tribune Media (Dick Tracy)
King Features Syndicate (Flash Gordon, Hagar, Blondie, etc.)
Nintendo of America
Apple Corps (Yellow Submarine)
Dr. Seuss Enterprises
New Line Cinema (Starting in 2010; Power Rangers, RoboCop, Terminator, UHF, etc.)
A stacked list of partnerships here.
SIX KINGS
Parks

Six Flags Hollywood Park (Inglewood, CA)
Kings Island
Kings Dominion
Six Flags Over Texas
Six Flags Over Georgia
Astroworld
Kings Fiesta (San Antonio, TX)
Cool!
Primary IP's
Touchstone
Columbia Pictures
Hanna-Barbera
Nickelodeon
Pixar
Muppets
DC Comics
So, I take it that Six Kings mainly has Henson and CBS-Discovery on board? I can see that.
BALLY
Parks

Bally's Chicagoland (Chicago, IL)
Bally's Magic Mountain
Bally's Circus World
Bally's Worlds of Wonder (Las Vegas and Glasgow)
Bally's Cowboy Corral
Bally's Worlds of Fun and Oceans of Fun (Kansas City, MO)
Bally's Kentucky Kingdom
Bally's Old Chicago (Indoor park)
Bally's Elitch Gardens (Denver, CO)
Bally's Great Escape (Queensbury, NY)

Primary IP's
Luxor Pictures
Bullwinkle Studios
Namco
Midway Games
Gumby
Dark Horse Comics
Unicorn (Dark Horse kids imprint) (Garfield, Shezow, etc.)
Bullwinkle, Pac-Man, Scorpion, Gumby, Garfield, Shezow, and even Hellboy. What a cast!
CEDAR FAIR (TimeWarner)
Parks

Knott's Berry Farm
Cedar Point
Valleyfair
Dorney Park
Opryland (Nashville, TN; Currently being rebuilt as an indoor park)
Kennywood

Primary IP's
Looney Tunes
Peanuts
Berenstain Bears
Rainbow Brite

Carolco
Could we see new Peanuts and Rainbow Brite cartoons at WB Animation?
TBS-PARAMOUNT
Turner Leisure Parks

MGM Grand Adventure Park (Las Vegas, Nevada; Closing in 2011)
Geauga Lake (Aurora, OH)
Darien Lake (Darien, NY)
Frontier City, (Oklahoma City, OK)
Riverside Park (Agawam, MA)
Enchanted Village (Federal Way, WA)
Great America (Santa Clara, CA)
Great Adventure (Jackson, NJ)

Paramount Parks
Paramount Pinnacle (Carson, CA)
Dollywood (Pigeon Forge, TN)
Silver Dollar City (Branson, MO)
Silverwood (Spokane, WA)
I wouldn't mind selling a couple of these. Maybe cut the Turner parks in half to make it equal with Paramount Parks.
Primary IP's
Paramount Pictures (Felix the Cat, Betty Boop, Popeye, Little Lulu, etc.)
United Artists (Pink Panther, James Bond, Rocky Balboa, etc.)
Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer (Tom and Jerry, Droopy, Red, Wizard of Oz, etc.)
Cartoon Network
Paramount Comics (Image, EC, Quality, Mad)
Rankin-Bass
Ruby-Spears
Sega
Bagdasarian (Alvin and the Chipmunks)
MTV
Purely from a classic animation point of view, does this mean we can see Felix vs. Droopy in any capacity?
Third Party IP's
Mattel (Barbie, He-Man, Hot Wheels)
BBC (Doctor Who)
Aardman (Wallace and Gromit)
Nice.
In case anyone is wondering, Limited Run will use the Blockbuster name for its new original content studio in Atlanta. Henceforth, it'll be known as Blockbuster Studios. It is likely that I'll have Stranger Things made over there when we get to that.
That's the best case scenario for Blockbuster's name.

By the way, as part of the TBS-Paramount merger, some of those parks might have to be spun off.
Maybe some of the parks TBS-Paramount owned might be sold to Six Flags. With Popeye the Sailor Man's success, I wish Warner Bros. could do a cinematic universe of United Features Syndicate properties, with the first film Peanuts, to open on June 17, 2011, and Luxor doing a cinematic universe of the Universal Press Syndicate properties.

Maybe some of the parks TBS-Paramount owned might be sold to Six Flags. With Popeye the Sailor Man's success, I wish Warner Bros. could do a cinematic universe of United Features Syndicate properties, with the first film Peanuts, to open on June 17, 2011, and Luxor doing a cinematic universe of the Universal Press Syndicate properties.
I wouldn't go out and make a cinematic universe out of those syndicates, but maybe something more like the Disney Animated Canon, where the movies aren't conjoined into one blob, but sequels aren't off the table entirely.