As Dreamers Do Part Deux

Any onr ever heard of Fantasy world. It was supposed to be the phipplines largest theme park but it was never finished due to to budget issues and real estate mogul behind the project getting sic.Does anybody think the butterfly effect would result in the park being finished. I hope the park will open by 2007 at the latest and that about 10 years later disney would buy out and the redeveloped the park. The reason that i suggest that disney eventfully buy out the park is that fantasy world was build as the fillpo disney land . Here a link to fantasy world wikipedia page. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fantasy_World_(theme_park)

Last edited:
I think baseball would be better off having eight-team divisions, as each major league had eight teams up until the mid-'50s.
Here you go:

American League
East

Baltimore Orioles
Boston Red Sox
New York Yankees
Washington Grays
Tampa Bay Devil Rays
Cleveland Guardians
Detroit Tigers
Toronto Blue Jays

West
Denver Zephyrs
Kansas City Monarchs
Texas Rangers
Los Angeles Angels
Oakland Athletics
Portland Beavers
Seattle Mariners
Chicago White Sox

National League
East

Brooklyn Dodgers
Montreal Expos
Philadelphia Phillies
Pittsburgh Pirates
Atlanta Hammers
Cincinnati Reds
Florida Marlins
Houston Astros

West
Chicago Cubs
Milwaukee Brewers
Minnesota Twins
St. Louis Cardinals
Hollywood Stars [1]
Arizona Diamondbacks
San Diego Padres
San Francisco Seals

This will go into effect in 2002. Note that the Astros were slotted in the NL East to avoid breaking up the Cardinals/Cubs rivalry.

[1] The "Lancers" moniker was hated by fans and was a target of a trademark dispute with California Baptist University. New owner Arte Moreno has done was the fans have been wanting for years and changed the name back to the Hollywood Stars, which was the team's name when they were part of the Pacific Coast League prior to the MLB-PCL merger in the early Sixties.

Any chance of the sign or the seahorse or the worst band of the universe getting turned into a movie. I got intersted in thus books for movie adaption in the orignal american magic but you neaver got around to it

Any chance of the sign or the seahorse or the worst band of the universe getting turned into a movie. I got intersted in thus books for movie adaption in the orignal american magic but you neaver got around to it
The older of the two books will be made into a movie first.

The older of the two books will be made into a movie first.
That would be the sign of the seahorse.

Also will disney ever consider buying out a park agian or will wonder snyndy be the only park they buy. Here several park that disny may consider buying

1 Entertiment City Kuwait City Kuwait (it's small but has room to grow )
2 Wonder Eurisa Aknkara Turkey( Largest park in the middle east. Open 2019 closed 2020. )
3 American advutnte Kent england (a lot of talk about haviing americna save this park)
4 Edenlandia Naples Italy (First disney style park in europe. A little on the small but thier is room to expand by buying up the dog raccing track and zoo next door. The walt disney land sold the oringal dumb fying carouel to ednelandia so they know about the park. intaly quite ploular it started going down hill the 80 due compeiton form larger parks such as garadland. closed 2013 reopen in 2018 after renovations. The renovations aren't very susseful. Hopelfu disney buying and renvoting the park will make it most popular park in southern ittaly )
5 Terra Enchachatcha Rio Di Janario ( It was quite an i large and mpreisve park but plauged low renvue , ride accidnets and violent riots. )

Last edited:
Hollywood Stars [1]
[1] The "Lancers" moniker was hated by fans and was a target of a trademark dispute with California Baptist University. New owner Arte Moreno has done was the fans have been wanting for years and changed the name back to the Hollywood Stars, which was the team's name when they were part of the Pacific Coast League prior to the MLB-PCL merger in the early Sixties.
So Arte Moreno did something right? Honestly, the Lancers name wasn't fitting with team history so reverting it to the Hollywood Stars is perfect. Hope the team is better than OTL Moreno Anaheim Angels. (no I will never be called them the Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim.)

So Arte Moreno did something right? Honestly, the Lancers name wasn't fitting with team history so reverting it to the Hollywood Stars is perfect. Hope the team is better than OTL Moreno Anaheim Angels. (no I will never be called them the Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim.)
IOTL, I'm a Pads fan, so I was pretty lucky to see them go to a WS under John Moores' ownership in '98.

On the other hand, I thought the OTL Halos would be in good hands when Moreno bought the team from Disney, but so far, Mike Trout has been languishing in Anaheim with a mediocre supporting cast.

@TheMatthew25

ITTL, the Angels have been the better of the two MLB teams that represent Greater LA. While TTL's Halos have had a couple WS trips against the Brooklyn Dodgers in the early 80's, the Lancers/Stars franchise are pretty much TTL's equivalent of the Chargers and Clippers.

IOTL, I'm a Pads fan, so I was pretty lucky to see them go to a WS under John Moores' ownership in '98.

On the other hand, I thought the OTL Halos would be in good hands when Moreno bought the team from Disney, but so far, Mike Trout has been languishing in Anaheim with a mediocre supporting cast.
Personally, a fan of the White Sox (despite living in Texas...) but yeah, the Pads got damn lucky in 1998...

Moreno did well at first, Disney was in rough shape and needed to sell both the Angels and Ducks. (hated that the ducks were sold when I was young which was a reason that made me stop watching hockey for a long time (that and ESPN lost NHL rights to NBC and VS... smh)). But Moreno's actions after a few years became just stupid.

ITTL, the Angels have been the better of the two MLB teams that represent Greater LA. While TTL's Halos have had a couple WS trips against the Brooklyn Dodgers in the early 80's, the Lancers/Stars franchise are pretty much TTL's equivalent of the Chargers and Clippers.
Freaking ouch. Being compared to the Clippers (or Sabers and Chargers) is a fate worse than going defunct...

Hopefully, the Stars will do better. BTW where is the Clippers' ITTL?

Personally, a fan of the White Sox (despite living in Texas...) but yeah, the Pads got damn lucky in 1998...

Moreno did well at first, Disney was in rough shape and needed to sell both the Angels and Ducks. (hated that the ducks were sold when I was young which was a reason that made me stop watching hockey for a long time (that and ESPN lost NHL rights to NBC and VS... smh)). But Moreno's actions after a few years became just stupid.

Freaking ouch. Being compared to the Clippers (or Sabers and Chargers) is a fate worse than going defunct...

Hopefully, the Stars will do better. BTW where is the Clippers' ITTL?
Plus, we were very, very lucky Tony Gwynn stayed when he could've chased a ring in a larger market.

I think it was around the 04-05 lockout that Disney sold the Ducks. I felt like if Disney held on to the Ducks just a little longer, the club could've still had a chance to build a more global fanbase.

ITTL, the Clippers have stayed in San Diego. However, their lease at the Sempra Energy Center (Opened in '96 on the parking lot of the OTL San Diego Sports Arena) has them as the secondary tenant to the Mighty Ducks. John Stockton and Karl Malone carried the Clippers franchise on their shoulders until they both joined the Utah Raptors in free agency in 1995. Donald Sterling's crappy ownership has depressed the Clippers' attendance. Off the court, he has been dogged by racism scandals and has thumbed his nose at David Stern's attempts to force him to sell the team.

IOTL, it was because of Sterling that Jerry West convinced the late Kobe Bryant to stay with the purple and gold.

Universal Studios Japan (2001 Theme Park Opening)
NzgtMzM1Ni5qcGVn.jpeg

Universal Studios Japan
Opened on March 31, 2001 in Osaka, Japan

Hollywood
- Back to the Future: The Ride
- Cinema 4-D

Jurassic Park
Same as OTL

San Francisco
Same as OTL with Backdraft

Amity Village
Same as OTL with Jaws

Monster World
Home to Universal's Classic Monsters

Lost Continent (or Skull Island)
Home to the Godzilla and King Kong franchises

Mushroom Kingdom
Home to the Super Mario and Donkey Kong franchises

Famous Studios
The Kids/Family section of USJ featuring Woody Woodpecker, Mighty Mouse and Fievel among others.
Named after the former animation subsidiary.

Riverdale
Home to the Archie and Gemini characters

Coming Soon
Wizarding World
Hyrule
Hello Kitty
Equestria
Spyro the Dragon​

Here you go:

American League
East

Baltimore Orioles
Boston Red Sox
New York Yankees
Washington Grays
Tampa Bay Devil Rays
Cleveland Guardians
Detroit Tigers
Toronto Blue Jays

West
Denver Zephyrs
Kansas City Monarchs
Texas Rangers
Los Angeles Angels
Oakland Athletics
Portland Beavers
Seattle Mariners
Chicago White Sox

National League
East

Brooklyn Dodgers
Montreal Expos
Philadelphia Phillies
Pittsburgh Pirates
Atlanta Hammers
Cincinnati Reds
Florida Marlins
Houston Astros

West
Chicago Cubs
Milwaukee Brewers
Minnesota Twins
St. Louis Cardinals
Hollywood Stars [1]
Arizona Diamondbacks
San Diego Padres
San Francisco Seals

This will go into effect in 2002. Note that the Astros were slotted in the NL East to avoid breaking up the Cardinals/Cubs rivalry.

Personally, I'd move the Brewers to the NL East rather than the Astros, but you do you I guess. Sure hope my D-Backs still win it all in 01 like IOTL.

NzgtMzM1Ni5qcGVn.jpeg

Universal Studios Japan

Hollywood
- Cinema 4-D

Jurassic Park
Same as OTL

San Francisco

Amity Village
Same as OTL with Jaws

Monster World

Mushroom Kingdom

Famous Studios
The Kids/Family section of USJ featuring Woody Woodpecker, Mighty Mouse and Fievel among others.

Riverdale

Coming Soon
Wizarding World
Hyrule
Hello Kitty
Equestria
Spyro the Dragon​
The lands that are listed are places that I'd like to see from the outside looking in.

NzgtMzM1Ni5qcGVn.jpeg

Universal Studios Japan

Hollywood
- Cinema 4-D

Jurassic Park
Same as OTL

San Francisco

Amity Village
Same as OTL with Jaws

Monster World

Mushroom Kingdom

Famous Studios

Riverdale

Coming Soon
Wizarding World
Hyrule
Hello Kitty
Equestria
Spyro the Dragon​
Seeing Equestria on there, OTL My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic stopped airing in Japan after Season 3 to the annoyance of its many fans there who keep pirating episodes even if they can't understand them. This does cost some problems when it is aired out of order. For example, later Equestria Girls media was released there but not the early stuff, so Sunset Shimmer will talk about how they used to be evil but the Japanese audience has no frame of reference for this and know only the Good Sunset. Anyway that seems like something to fix when we cross that bridge, otherwise an Equestria land is likely to flounder.

Seeing Equestria on there, OTL My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic stopped airing in Japan after Season 3 to the annoyance of its many fans there who keep pirating episodes even if they can't understand them. This does cost some problems when it is aired out of order. For example, later Equestria Girls media was released there but not the early stuff, so Sunset Shimmer will talk about how they used to be evil but the Japanese audience has no frame of reference for this and know only the Good Sunset. Anyway that seems like something to fix when we cross that bridge, otherwise an Equestria land is likely to flounder.
And as we get closer to MLP:FIM, I do plan on having Blanche St. Pierre provide the voice of either Applejack or Apple Bloom thinking her Louisiana accent would be close to how each character sounds IOTL.

We'll we have nice job with the Universal Studios Japan opening! Up next was Universal's The Mummy Returns, Universal/DreamWorks' Shrek, New Line's Swordfish, Paramount/Village Roadshow's Evolution, Carolco's (OTL Paramount made the film) Lara Croft: Tomb Raider and Disney's Atlantis: The Lost Empire.

BTW, Sam Raimi is about to direct Catch Me If You Can, set for release by next year. In the original American Magic, it said that the movie was directed TTL by Cameron Crowe.

Speaking of Shrek, what changes would you guys like to see for TTL?
The changes for Shrek guys would like to see were:
  • The dialogue is more polished than OTL.
  • The cast is slightly different.
  • All the weak humor has been more fixed than what OTL got.
  • These inappropriate words are gone than OTL.
  • The movie follows the 1990 storybook of the same name.