As Dreamers Do Part Deux

Where are they now? (Gus and his sisters)
Where are they now? Gus and his sisters

Colette St. Pierre (1/10/70-6/17/94): Murdered on June 17, 1994 in cold blood by John and Bridgette Kricfalusi. The year prior, she was awarded legal guardianship of Gus by a Los Angeles judge after Gus's emancipation case went nowhere in the Baton Rouge courts. She was only 24.

Daphne St. Pierre (B. 7/21/73): Now 32. A Saints cheerleader during her senior year in high school. Now a schoolteacher, originally in the New Orleans area. Ahead of Hurricane Katrina, she evacuated with nine of her students and their families to Baton Rogue.

Gus St. Pierre (B. 11/30/77): Turns 28 on November 30, 2005. Currently filming X-Men: Dark Phoenix in which he reprises his role as Remy LeBeau/Gambit, a role he says he was born to play. 90's kids may remember Gus as Ferguson "Ferg-Face" Darling on Nickelodeon's Clarissa Explains it All or as Dave Karp in the Mighty Ducks film franchise. Resides in Encinitas, California with wife Reese Witherspoon and son Archie (born in July of '03; Now age 2).

Adelaide "Del" St. Pierre (B. 9/4/78): Born three days before Devon Sawa. Now 27. Now lives in Austin, Texas with spouse Luz Ramirez. Del moved with her siblings from New Orleans to Simi Valley in the summer of 1993 when Bridgette married John Kricfalusi. Then, she moved again with her sisters and brother to live with her aunt and uncle in Anaheim in June of 1994. Del is now a bubblegum punk musician with three solo albums under her belt as of 2005. In August of 2005, she shut down her portion of the Vans Warped Tour when Katrina struck her hometown of New Orleans.

Blanche St. Pierre (B. 2/14/80): Born two days after Christina Ricci. Now 25. Placed in foster care after running away from the Kricfalusis' Simi Valley home in January of 1994. Moved to Anaheim to live with Ivy and Andre Boudreaux in June of 1994 shortly after Colette's murder. Now residing in Burbank, California, Blanche currently works for Warner Bros. as the animation supervisor on the Berenstain Bears series under the supervision of executive producer Stephanie Macdonald.

Renee St. Pierre (B. 9/8/81): Born on the same day as Johanna Thomas (born Jonathan Weiss). Now 24. Lives in Denver, Colorado where she works for Namco as a game tester and is a Broncos season ticket holder.

Gabby and Avril St. Pierre (Both born on 10/21/82): Both are now 23 and living in San Diego County, where they and Aunt Ivy are helping take care of 2 year old Archie while Gus and Reese have both returned to work.

Great job! We are looking forward to the films of Thanksgiving 2005, including Hollywood Pictures' RENT and Lionsgate/WB/Carolco's In the Mix.

I had actually seen an OTL tape of Jayce on eBay which was in fact released by Magic Window. So yeah, it was a mistake on my part.
It's okay. If anything, DIC's 1980's content was surprisingly anime-esque, between the animation and the theme music, so confusing one or two of them for actual anime wouldn't be too hard to do.

This Just In! (Late November 2005)
NBC News Special Report
Aired on November 22, 2005

Theme:

NBC interrupts Days of Our Lives to bring the country a special report.

50285073-10184617-Brian_Williams_is_seen_in_2005_marking_his_first_anniversary_in_-m-19_1636515082443.jpg

Brian Williams (NBC News Anchor)
"I'm Brian Williams coming to you on the air with breaking news. It was seven months ago today that rumors spread that actor Michael J. Fox was forced to drop out of the sequel to Disney's Atlantis: The Lost Empire due to what were reported to be 'worsening Parkinson's symptoms.' Today, our affiliate KNBC in Los Angeles has told us that that they have learned from Fox's wife Tracy Pollan that the 44 year old star of Back to the Future among other films is now in hospice care."

Williams (narrating over a full-screen graphic)
"Here is the statement released by Back to the Future director and current Fox studio head Bob Zemeckis..."​
"Twenty years ago, I had a great experience working with Michael on what turned out to be the first of a trilogy loved by millions around the world. Michael has been open throughout the years about his struggles with Parkinson's and has helped raise awareness and money for research through his foundation. Today I am in tears, shocked and saddened to learn about the rapid decline of Michael's health."​

Williams (narrating over another full-screen graphic)
"And as we read that statement, we've received another, this one from Daniel Abbott, head of classic animation at Disney and he had this to say..."​
"Today, after speaking with the Fox family, I have decided to shut down production of the Atlantis sequel until further notice. The thought of continuing on without Mr. Fox available to provide the voice of Milo Thatch was simply too much for myself and my colleagues to comprehend."​

Williams (continued)
"And as the information continues to pour in, the Edmonton Oilers told ESPN they will hold a moment of silence for their most famous fan before their next home game against the Vancouver Canucks at Rexall Place on November 30."​

NBC News Special Report

Theme:

50285073-10184617-Brian_Williams_is_seen_in_2005_marking_his_first_anniversary_in_-m-19_1636515082443.jpg

"I'm Brian Williams coming to you on the air with breaking news. It was seven months ago today that rumors spread that actor Michael J. Fox was forced to drop out of the sequel to Disney's Atlantis: The Lost Empire due to what were reported to be 'worsening Parkinson's symptoms.' Today, our affiliate KNBC in Los Angeles has told us that that they have learned from Fox's wife Tracy Pollan that the 44 year old star of Back to the Future among other films is now in hospice care."

"Here is the statement released by Back to the Future director and current Fox studio head Bob Zemeckis..."

"And as we read that statement, we've received another, this one from Daniel Abbott, head of classic animation at Disney and he had this to say..."

Williams (continued)
"And as the information continues to pour in, the Edmonton Oilers told ESPN they will hold a moment of silence for their most famous fan before their next home game against the Vancouver Canucks at Rexall Place on November 30."​
Oof......

I hope he's alright.

I think I will help out for TTL's cast of Rent, which was based on the 1996 Broadway musical, for Hollywood Pictures, directed by Chris Columbus.
Anthony Rapp as Mark Cohen
Russell Brand as Roger Davis
Christina Ricci as Mimi Marquez
Tobey Maguire as Tom Collins
Gabriel Mann as Angel Dumott Schunard
Fairuza Balk as Maureen Johnson
Brittany Murphy as Joanne Jefferson
Andre 3000 as Benny Coffin III

Rent (2005 Film)
bce00680b6e5d79dcc0594f1c5d83763.jpeg

Rent
Released by Hollywood Pictures on November 23, 2005

Produced and Directed by
Chris Columbus

Based upon the Broadway musical by
Jonathan Larson

Main Cast
Anthony Rapp as Mark Cohen
Russell Brand as Roger Davis
Christina Ricci as Mimi Marquez
Tobey Maguire as Tom Collins
Gabriel Mann as Angel Dumott Schunard
Fairuza Balk as Maureen Johnson
Andre 3000 as Benny Coffin III​

NBC News Special Report

Theme:

"Here is the statement released by Back to the Future director and current Fox studio head Bob Zemeckis..."

"And as we read that statement, we've received another, this one from Daniel Abbott, head of classic animation at Disney and he had this to say..."

Williams (continued)
Oh no!.....We lose MJF early.....
Sad now.

At least Brittany Murphy is still alive.

Oh yeah, I almost forgot.

For the wrestling fans following this thread, as of November 2005 ITTL, I'm gonna need some butterflies to make sure Roddy Piper makes it to 65.

As for Brittany, there's still a chance I might send some butterflies to save her. Do you think rehab or an arrest might wake her up?
I think rehab would; maybe she runs into Daniel or Gus or (the other one) and they convince her to go to the place that's like the go-to rehab clinic ITTL?

I think rehab would; maybe she runs into Daniel or Gus or (the other one) and they convince her to go to the place that's like the go-to rehab clinic ITTL?
The "other" you speak of is Greg Rhodes, whose heroin habit got him fired from the TMNT film franchise. Passages Malibu was where he and Kurt Cobain went ITTL.

The "other" you speak of is Greg Rhodes, whose heroin habit got him fired from the TMNT film franchise. Passages Malibu was where he and Kurt Cobain went ITTL.
Greg! Yeah, that's him.
Brain fart.
Yeah, Passages Malibu, and Cobain is good company to be in.
Maybe Kurt encourages her to go?

Greg! Yeah, that's him.
Brain fart.

Yeah, Passages Malibu, and Cobain is good company to be in.
Maybe Kurt encourages her to go?
Yeah, after Greg was replaced by Howie Dorough for TMNT III, it took a while before Greg was forgiven by Walt, Jr. Mainly because Greg kept his addiction a secret from everybody at the Mouse House back in the late Eighties. Molly Ringwald, with whom Greg co-starred in Huck's Landing and some of the Brat Pack flicks, didn't speak to Greg for about five years after his arrest. As of November 2005, Greg still lives in the Tampa/St. Petersburg area where he and Hulk Hogan own beachfront houses.

@Roger Redux
Another person who went to Passages ITTL was AJ McLean. During his recovery from cocaine and alcohol addiction, the Backstreet Boys put the Black and Blue tour on hold and the Backstreet Project was already in reruns on Fox's SatAM lineup.