Something about a New-England-forest-y name like Miskatonic (I get the reference but still) being anywhere near the Southwestern deserts feels almost more cursed than the events of the chapter. It feels like the tuna-sandwiches episode from The Pinnacle Future.

Something about a New-England-forest-y name like Miskatonic (I get the reference but still) being anywhere near the Southwestern deserts feels almost more cursed than the events of the chapter. It feels like the tuna-sandwiches episode from The Pinnacle Future.
On the contrary, it has a delightful western twang!

"Mi-skatonic~
where the grinders echo oer the sand!
Where blinding heat
and martial beat
see a rifle clutched in every hand!

Mi-skatonic~
Where at night my purebred bride and I
Can sit and talk
And watch a hawk
Rain swift-winged destruction from the sky!

We know we belong to the land!
And the land we belong to is grand!
And so we say~
Come reach your Pinnacle today!

You're doing fine Miskatonic!
Miskatonic-MK!
You're doing fine Miskatonic!
Miskatonic-MK!
Miiiisssskatoooonniiiic!!!"

Last edited:
Honestly Patton should have started running/Wheeling away the moment he saw Steele smiling.

"When Steele is unhappy, everyone is unhappy.
When Steele is happy, everyone is fucking terrified."- A popular proverb in the RU probably.

Also i am 99% sure Patton's punishment in Hell will be being beaten up and mocked by his past victims like Ambrsoe Jansen

Honestly Patton should have started running/Wheeling away the moment he saw Steele smiling.
Fleeing is pointless. He should have started praying.
"For Christ's sakes, just fucking shoot me! Don't beat me to death like a fucking animal, Oswald!" Patton cried, sobbing anew.

If he's going to take the Cicero approach to facing death with dignity, he may as well do it with the actual quote "There is nothing proper about what you are doing, but at least make sure you do it properly." But it's honestly (despite the crying, which Cicero did not do and would have been appalled by) a better attempt at maintaining some dignity in death than most WMIT figures getting whacked make.

Indeed, but I have the feeling that this one is going to dwarf all the previous examples. I don't think that this would end with killing Patton.
Heaven forbid. There's Worm contamination in several superweapon bases, plus the decentralized networks of serial killers and whatever members of the high society have dabbled in Armitage's theories

Just read the latest chapter and just holy hell! Patton got his just desserts, and Steele is starting to think that he's God's instrument on Earth. Plus the Union now has the perfect excuse for the sootstorms.

Also:
Say hello to the Devil for me. And tell him to fucking try harder next time."
This is epic