These Fair Shores: The Commonwealth of New England

Wow Brazil is really fucked in this TL, not even among the 15 largest economies
TFS Brazil is effectively an Argentine resource colony. Major industries in Brazil are owned and operated from Buenos Aires, and the country is so dependent on Argentina that uniquely in some situations Brazil allows Argentine citizens to vote in Brazilian elections. In fact, TFS Brazil actually has a somewhat lower GDP per capita then OTL despite similar living standards due to the country being so dependent on Argentina.

TFS Brazil is effectively an Argentine resource colony. Major industries in Brazil are owned and operated from Buenos Aires, and the country is so dependent on Argentina that uniquely in some situations Brazil allows Argentine citizens to vote in Brazilian elections. In fact, TFS Brazil actually has a somewhat lower GDP per capita then OTL despite similar living standards due to the country being so dependent on Argentina.
Brazil is basically Argentina’s Ireland

zsoLpHs.png

2Uuph3S.png

kX971oM.png

An English copy of the Cincinnati National News can be found here
What is philadelphic

the country is so dependent on Argentina that uniquely in some situations Brazil allows Argentine citizens to vote in Brazilian elections
This is because Brazil allows all residents to vote in their elections, if I remember correctly, not just Argentines. Unless I'm mistaken, citizenship is not a requirement to vote in Brazil.

How that Louisana revolt and those Southern rebellions on the United States went? Are still ongoing?
There were two mainland rebellions, IIRC: Texas and Louisiana. Louisiana collapsed for the reason Leonidas said, and the Texas rebellion never got too far off the ground because of some political maneuvering by the state government that kneecapped the rebellion (which I still say is sad. Would've been nice to see a post-American Texas)

the Texas rebellion never got too far off the ground because of some political maneuvering by the state government that kneecapped the rebellion (which I still say is sad. Would've been nice to see a post-American Texas)
This is incorrect, if I remember correctly. It was the Texas government that declared independence, but their attempt was almost immediately crushed by local CPO forces.