Would someone perhaps be able to make a clearer version of the following coat of arms in a Wikipedia graphic style, if possible?

Wappenbild_freigrafen_1448.jpg

john freigraf.png

Does this work?

Anyone has a map of the subdivisions of French Algeria in WorldA? cheers.

Edit: I am also looking for a WorldA map of 1983: Doomsday.

Last edited:
2560px-2022_Russian_invasion_of_Ukraine.svg.png

Could anyone make a map on the same style about a Georgian “Special military Operation” to take back South Ossetia and Abkhazia? Some people in Georgia want a referendum to go to war against Russia and take back the regions.

<map snipped>
Could anyone make a map on the same style about a Georgian “Special military Operation” to take back South Ossetia and Abkhazia? Some people in Georgia want a referendum to go to war against Russia and take back the regions.
Tread carefully here - the map posted is definitely current politics and the requested one could easily be interpreted as such as well.

I don't know if this is the correct thread for this but does anyone know where one can find the M-Bam?
I tried to find it but the link I found does not work anymore.

This map is completely fictional and nonsensical, so the borders here make no sense. I am going for some sort of retro future color scheme for this one, but feel free to edit that so it looks more appealing to the eye.

I would like someone to do the following.

- Remove gridlines in the polar ice.
- Expand polar icecaps to be significantly more southward.
- Clean up / or remove island borders.
- More unified color scheme. All nations on the planet are puppets to the massive Eurasian-North American one.

The dark grey areas in Arabia, Africa and South America are anarchy zones - no organized government or authority.

1663704057015.png

This is a BIIIIIG request
Could someone get an HD world map with 5 px antialiased borders? Antialiasing is the bane of my existence

I'm bored, don't sue me
Out of curiosity, is this Mafia-related?
🤣 no, my mind wandered a bit and thought how an Iranian-like Guardians of The Revolution in Italy would look like... Mafias in Italy I think use surnames for representing themselves, I heard some use coat of arms or seals but never seen one SO FAR.