PC: surviving Tawantinsuyu

Assume that the Inca are able to defeat the conquistadors in battle, for example in either of the sieges of Cusco in 1533 or 1537. Could that result in a long-lasting Inca empire, surviving for centuries afterward? Mainly I’m interested in knowing whether:
1. Will the aftermath of the failed conquest be a renewed civil war in the Inca Empire? The Spanish did have a lot of native allies, who would probably still try to fight the Sapa Inca even after the conquistadors are defeated. However to my understanding, these native allies were not strong enough on their own to challenge the Incas.
2. Spanish response. On the one hand, it’s likely that the Spanish come back in force following their defeat, especially if the conquistadors are defeated at a later date as by that point there Spanish colonists in Peru and the colony is starting to make money for the Spanish crown. However, on the other hand, actually sending large numbers of troops all the way to Peru is logistically very difficult in the 1530’s and Pizarro’s expedition was, in the first place, a very unlikely occurrence. Additionally, if the Spanish do decide to give the conquest of Peru another go, how likely are their chances? The Inca will be ready for them this time.

I think that 1530's is already too late. Inca Empire was already at brink of collapse. Diseases and civil war were already too devastating thing. Perhaps winning some maor battle gives ten years more time and I think even that being optimistic view.