Map Thread XXII

Beatriz

Gone Fishin'
In the Trolleyworld timeline, the impactor which hit Tunguska hit St. Petersburg instead, decapitating the Russian government and setting off a messy multi-sided civil war. The Germans and Austrians moved in to Restore Order, with the Ottomans getting involved later: the British and French eventually got involved to prevent the Germanic nations from entirely dominating the former Russian Empire, and things turned into the long and bloody Eurowar, which ended in essentially stalemate.
Thanks for explaining! Looking at the world description given on site, the federalized empire model shown seems to be an alternative to modern nationalisms, and it is somewhat popular in early online alternate history
On my (far too long) "to do" list.
Take your time with this
Too large to attach: someone else gave me a link, so give me some time to track it down.
No problem

Last edited:
Moshe Safdie's Battery Park City.jpg

Located along the Hudson River not far from the original World Trade Center, the project was envisioned to solve the city's housing shortage. The master plan accommodated affordable housing for approximately 400,000 people. Safdie's proposal included 14,100 apartments, several schools, a library, a hospital, and other amenities covering 91 36.4 ha. The prefabricated modular construction system was also explored for this project.

This was the only photo I could find.​

Last edited:

Beatriz

Gone Fishin'
From the author of Trolleyworld , Africa
1705115882270.jpeg

From the author of Trolleyworld, South America
1705115927737.jpeg

Trolleyworld, Europe
1705116403590.jpeg

This is impressive levels of detail for an almost pre-AH.com timeline, but unfortunately Asia, North America and the world map have been lost to imagerot
Update: I have been able to recover a thumbnail for Asia, and a full image for N America

IMG_0567.png
IMG_0564.png

Honestly impressed!

Last edited:
Do...do I want to know what's going on here?
aliens appear and fly in a path from Washington to Missouri, which causes animals to start acting strange, meanwhile the government knows something very bad is about to happen so they move to Hawaii and initiate martial law, causing mass panic and rioting in the South.

Last edited:
Do...do I want to know what's going on here?
My guess: Zombie apocalypse.

"Why am I so hungry" - people turning into Zombies.

"Why are state borders closed" - government trying to contain them.

"Why did the government move to Hawaii" - attempt to find safe place.

"Why don't dixie rioters shoot back" - they are zombies, they can't use guns.

It would explain why people are confused about the reasons for the riot and human experimentation (as well as animals acting weird) as well.

It is weird some states search about attacking journalists while others about attacking everyone.

Additionally it doesn't explain the lights in the sky

It also explains human experimentation legalisation. Doesn't directly explain the birds tho.