Has anyone heard of this book?

Has anyone heard of "World War II 1939-1948 A Novel about the Aftermath of a Nazi Victory" written by Bem Allen, published in 2000? It appears to deal with America losing World War II. After I buy it I will post more. It is available through Amazon.com and co.uk

Has anyone heard of "World War II 1939-1948 A Novel about the Aftermath of a Nazi Victory" written by Bem Allen, published in 2000? It appears to deal with America losing World War II. After I buy it I will post more. It is available through Amazon.com and co.uk

That is some budget cover art.

Apparently the Germans have invaded America in a longer World War II.The main story seems to take place in a concetration camp in Texas.

Nazi invasion of the USA maybe 1953 not that early, the Nazi's had an hell of a time waging war over an distance.

I have bought the book and a copy of The Souind of His Horn which is awesome. In the book Germany succeeds in the unmentionable sea mammel after Dunkirk then invades the eastern half of America when it is distracted fighting the Japanese in 1944. It also invades Mexcio and invades Texas through there. Both sides develop the bomb America uses it on the German Army in Mexico while the German use it on New York, Chicago. America surrenders leaving the eastern half and Texas in German hands. At the end the Germans are moving against the rump west USA.