Early Fall of Russian and Ottoman Empires

So Russia almost underwent a revolution in 1905 prior to WWI. Is there any chance of this revolution actually taking of? What would be the consequences of such an event? As I understand it the goal of this revolution was simply the end of autocracy and the privileged boyars; it was not as radical as the one that did succeed.
However I am certain Russia entering a civil war in 1905 would have rather large repercussions across Europe, in particular the Balkans and the Caucasus.

Now what if at the same time Russia falls into civil war the Ottoman Empire suffers a similar fate with a large Arab revolt, and the Balkan states taking advantage of the situation and having an early Balkan War).

How could this happen? What would be the effects across Europe and the World? Could we avoid any great war if the outcome of these two wars turn out a certain way?

Is this a challenge? Im not sure it could be if you want to post a scenario.

I am told that the Arabs were quite content with their situation as citizens of the Ottoman empire and it was a select few who were convinced by the British to rebel.

Wouldn't it be the opposite, creating more war and strife as opportunistic nations battle it out for the remains of each empire?

Im not saying less war Im just saying not a World War as we know it. Maybe a series of shorter wars that end up lasting longer than world war I.