Britain sticking in Karelia?

So recently I read a compiled memoir "King of Karelia" which got me really invested in an idea of "baltic scenario" in Karelia.

Trying to find justification, I started reading two books at rev-lib.com about the affair, one english and one russian. Reading them I realized that I am missing third side of the story: the finnish. I used to learn finnish language when I was a kid but I really don't remember anything past "aurinko paista" and because of that it is not possible for me to read any finnish sources properly. Either way I find it simple to just reach out here and maybe some finn guy interested in the kinship wars will scroll by and answer my first question: are there any finnish books on the topic that are translated to english/russian, and if so, where to find said books?
And for thoose of you not finn, here are questions that I can't make good answers for:

1) How to justify that "Hands off Russia!" movement just... doesn't work?

2) Where would the frontline be?

3) Why would bolsheviks accept losing Karelia?

4) How long will the british have to fight up there?

5) What global consequences will this have? Will the British have worse relationships with the rest of the world, specifically the US, for breaking a promise to "annex no russian territory"?

I am deeply sorry if my poor english and fantasy are a headache.

The "Hands off Russia" movement might not work because it would offend the Bolsheviks with the frontline in and the losses of Karelia, but the Bolsheviks might accept losing Karelia and the British might not have to fight long for Karelia nor risk diplomatic consequences for annexing Karelia to a Karelian nation.