Any Event, Any Time, Any Place

This is just an interesting thread I thought of starting, dont know if it goes in this section but that's fine if it doesn't.

So you get a nifty space-traveling flying machine that can turn invisible. You have a permit to travel anywhere between 1900 and 2000. Where do you go? Who do you see? And why do you do that? It can be personal, historical or fun.

Rules: You cant change history. You cant get out of the vehicle. Keep your arms and legs inside the vehicle at all times.

Mine.
I travel back to the days of the Great War and fly above the Battle of the Somme. As I look down at the tiny khaki and gray ants below me I vomit all over the leather seat of the passenger compartment. War is a brutal, terrible thing.

Have fun!

Three days ago, right here. A dollar bill that was taped to the outside of the ship falls off onto the sidewalk. Past-me comes around the corner and picks it up.

Three days ago, right here. A dollar bill that was taped to the outside of the ship falls off onto the sidewalk. Past-me comes around the corner and picks it up.

The OP said you can't change history. Unless of course you did see a dollar come out of nowhere three days ago and are simply looking for an explanation.