1912 - a four-way election fight

Apologies if there is already a thread on this but there are 14 pages of threads with 1912 in the title.

One reason I stopped around 1912 with most of the major things as we did that collaborative timeline about Lichtensteinian Alaska, Growing Mouse, Yes I had the democrats doing much more poorly and William Jennings Bryan finally taking over the Populist wing in 1912, after having run only as a populist a couple times before. This means a conservative Democrat r7ns as well. Since the 1912 nominating convention was pretty contentious in our timeline, it seems possible.

I'm flushing out the timeline for a new alternate history print on demand book, and that will be part of it, the American part minus the Alaska and other stuff. In other words, 1912 would be a 4 way election.

Does this give Theodore Roosevelt a possible road to the White House again? The democrats would be as split as the republicans, but the conservative probably takes a fair amount of the South and maybe some in the East.

Of course, As others have pointed outcome of the best case for TR in OTL Is probably around 150 electoral votes. But D democrats splitting would allow him to win a number of states he finished 2nd in.

Or, maybe that just means that it goes to the house. Where any number of things could happen depending on the arrangements made between candidates.