Trying to Please Everyone: Or Converting multiple Pop Culture Utopias into a Timeline.

Oh yeah. I'm not finished with an 1800's President List but I can mock one up.
👀 Nice.

I'm not familiar with Consequences of an Erran Shell. I'm fairly certain far left state would exist but I can't really name specific ones.
Basically Russia wins the Russo-Japanese War, which ends up butterfling away the Soviet Union and instead Tsarist Russia continues on into the 20th century as a better-off nation.

Since there is no Stalin in charge and hence no Stalinism, what happens to George Orwell?

It's a lower body count.
I imagine Hitler still takes up a similar title of "History's Most Hated Man", or at the very least is up there. I imagine a world without Nazism means that most villains post-1945 would be influenced by other evil leaders either contemporary or older, such classics like Nero, Genghis, or Timur, Napoleon too depending on how you view him.

They did.
Hopefully, their crimes aren't as overlooked compared to Germany's like OTL.

👀 Nice.

Basically Russia wins the Russo-Japanese War, which ends up butterfling away the Soviet Union and instead Tsarist Russia continues on into the 20th century as a better-off nation.

Since there is no Stalin in charge and hence no Stalinism, what happens to George Orwell?
Orwell still has Hitler to base Big Brother off of and also allegedly based Big Brother off advertisements for correspondence courses where the company was led by an old man and billboards said "Let me Be Your Father" then he died and his soon took over the company. Since his son was much younger, the posters changed to "Let me be your Big Brother".
I imagine Hitler still takes up a similar title of "History's Most Hated Man", or at the very least is up there. I imagine a world without Nazism means that most villains post-1945 would be influenced by other evil leaders either contemporary or older, such classics like Nero, Genghis, or Timur, Napoleon too depending on how you view him.

Hopefully, their crimes aren't as overlooked compared to Germany's like OTL.

Since the Doctor Who episodes won't be lost ITTL thanks to Disney, will there be any other mentions related to Lost Media?
Oh yeah. Now I chose not to do further alternate presidents as that would radically the change things down the line. The presidents list is also a hypothetical since I can only change pop culture. I’m also in the middle of making changes to Doctor Who since I realize I forgot to include a few unmade episodes.

Oh yeah. Now I chose not to do further alternate presidents as that would radically the change things down the line. The presidents list is also a hypothetical since I can only change pop culture. I’m also in the middle of making changes to Doctor Who since I realize I forgot to include a few unmade episodes.
I presume there is a point where OTL begins to transition into TTL, as in there was a point where everyone and everything was 100% like OTL, until a divergence or several divergences began to happen.

Also, yeah I'm interested in seeing what else you come up with lost media and Doctor Who.

I presume there is a point where OTL begins to transition into TTL, as in there was a point where everyone and everything was 100% like OTL, until a divergence or several divergences began to happen.

Also, yeah I'm interested in seeing what else you come up with lost media and Doctor Who.
I’m unclear where it is pop culture in a way took off around the 1880’s. I mean Sherlock Holmes died and the fan backlash was so massive they brought him back. That’s basically the fist fan petition in history. So yeah I’d say it begins to change around the 1880’s. Possibly further back if there turns out to be like a few plays Shakespeare never finished.

I’m unclear where it is pop culture in a way took off around the 1880’s. I mean Sherlock Holmes died and the fan backlash was so massive they brought him back. That’s basically the fist fan petition in history. So yeah I’d say it begins to change around the 1880’s. Possibly further back if there turns out to be like a few plays Shakespeare never finished.
Good stuff 👍

Good stuff 👍
Might push start date back further with works such as the Canterbury tales(the creator died before finishing them) and Gilgamesh(hard to say when the divergence would be in that one, but it’s more of a case of the full story surviving instead of there being pieces of it missing or the missing pieces do exist but they were found ITTL.

Might push start date back further with works such as the Canterbury tales(the creator died before finishing them) and Gilgamesh(hard to say when the divergence would be in that one, but it’s more of a case of the full story surviving instead of there being pieces of it missing or the missing pieces do exist but they were found ITTL.
Oooh we're getting a n c i e n t and m e d i e v a l up in here, those both sound quite good.

One request. Have Cartoon Network not move into live-action and instead focus on animation for that period. That results in Toonami surviving and Sym-Bionic Titan and Young Justice have long runs on Toonami.

Suppose it's too late for this, considering Anime's already been covered, but I wish the Haruhi Suzumiya franchise didn't end up pretty much dead after the Disappearance movie, since some of the later volumes are just as good as that one. Releasing S2 earlier and not making 8/14 episodes of it almost the exact same probably would've helped it's chances.

FLCL deserved a better continuation, too.

I'll go to bat for Evangelion's ending. It's not actually that depressing, considering *SPOILERS* it's outright stated anyone with the will to live in the real world can come back (case in point, Asuka).

Last edited:
Suppose it's too late for this, considering Anime's already been covered, but I wish the Haruhi Suzumiya franchise didn't end up pretty much dead after the Disappearance movie, since some of the later volumes are just as good as that one. Releasing S2 earlier and not making 8/14 episodes of it almost the exact same probably would've helped it's chances.

FLCL deserved a better continuation, too.

I'll go to bat for Evangelion's ending. It's not actually that depressing, considering *SPOILERS* it's outright stated anyone with the will to live in the real world can come back (case in point, Asuka).
I can still add stuff back in so its no problem.