REDUX: Place In The Sun: What If Italy Joined The Central Powers?

Just looked it up, apparently he requested the perma-ban. I never understand why people do that.
In case of @Kaiser Wilhelm the Tenth in the first instance it was due to some serious violation of his religious feelings by actions of the admin/mods of the board he couldn't bring in line with his own conscience (maybe to too many an 'outdated' concept 😒 ... unfortunatly).

Only for us to continue his ATL he ... 'swallowed' the toad and asked the admin to be reallowed to the board.

Last edited:
Damn I was hoping for an update 😢

This was one of the GOATs of the forum

The only TL that could fill the void this tl left is “To the Victor go the Spoils” if that ever updates

tldr this TL and Kaiser Wilhelm the Tenth will be missed

Kaiser Wilhelm had asked me to make him a map for the post-war peace deal and had given me all the details on the final settlement. I still have the map (not totally completed but mostly) as well as the details tied to it. Should I post them here so that it adds a sort of resolution?

Kaiser Wilhelm had asked me to make him a map for the post-war peace deal and had given me all the details on the final settlement. I still have the map (not totally completed but mostly) as well as the details tied to it. Should I post them here so that it adds a sort of resolution?
Since he’s extremely unlikely to return I’d say yes, unless that runs afoul of any forum rules. @CalBear what is the best practice with that?

pls don't ban me

Monthly Donor
Since he’s extremely unlikely to return I’d say yes, unless that runs afoul of any forum rules. @CalBear what is the best practice with that?
we could consider it as a rushed ending.
it gives everyone kinda an idea on what happened. like game of thrones. 6 good seasons and then 7-8 making you feel as if you're running with Usain Bolton.
the best thing is that in the future, if KWT10 does not return by some miracle ( third time's the charm) maybe a good natured and well informed fellow user might pick it up and continue it?

For those of us interested in early-mid 20th century timelines 8mm to the Left and Cinco de Mayo are still going. Now if only A Day in July would return.

For those of us interested in early-mid 20th century timelines 8mm to the Left and Cinco de Mayo are still going. Now if only A Day in July would return.
Thanks for the shoutout!

Seriously, ADIJ was just about to crank into an even higher gear when it ended. Easily my fave TL that has ever been made on this site, alongside “Geronimo.”

I’m glad we have “8mm” now to scratch that same itch

Thanks for the shoutout!

Seriously, ADIJ was just about to crank into an even higher gear when it ended. Easily my fave TL that has ever been made on this site, alongside “Geronimo.”

I’m glad we have “8mm” now to scratch that same itch
You're both too kind, thanks too for the shoutout!

I will post the map and info in a bit, just trying to assemble it a bit so it seems less word-vomit-y