Kaiserreich: Legacy of the Weltkrieg

Ah, all my games since the update has the CSA winning the American civil war. It is not even disputed anymore, the CSA goes full Bagration.

That's why I buff the shit out of every other faction in the ACW or just preempt delete their industry.. The CSA always wins and it gets boring.

The balance for the ACW is completely off at the moment, I'm not sure what broke it but discounting the times when I have become actively involved I can't remember the last time anyone other than the CSA won.

The balance for the ACW is completely off at the moment, I'm not sure what broke it but discounting the times when I have become actively involved I can't remember the last time anyone other than the CSA won.
Yeah, just as an update I buffed everyone one level except the CSA and the CSA still won.

Guess I will have to buff them twice, but this might cause problems down in the gameplay.

Leave it as it is. Just make the CSA the canonical winners.

Then what's the point of the game? The whole appeal of games like HoI IV and especially Kaiserreich is whatever you are up to in your part of the world every playthrough is different. Especially if you're playing in Central or South America where you're very effected by who wins the ACW but are too weak in the early game to really influence the outcome having the same outcome every time robs the mid game of any unpredictability.

Then what's the point of the game? The whole appeal of games like HoI IV and especially Kaiserreich is whatever you are up to in your part of the world every playthrough is different. Especially if you're playing in Central or South America where you're very effected by who wins the ACW but are too weak in the early game to really influence the outcome having the same outcome every time robs the mid game of any unpredictability.
That was a joke.

Meanwhile in the 1950s Berlin in my volksconservative route

E78Kn_tWYAc66cu.jpg:large

BERLIN! BERLIN!

Ladies and gentlemen
Normal people and the french amongous

In the world of Kaiserreich Germoney doesn't uses the Kar98k, instead they use a rifle called Kar98b, and so after little to no research at all I found a pic of the thing

3.JPG

It is the Kar98az with another name

Edit:

When you are a German soldier and see a french infantryman advancing:

Last edited:
Maaaaybe don't include this bit in the post.

Comes a little too close to threatening.

Oh mighty Baronius Steakpuncherus, I was wondering why didn't my post have like 250 trillion upvotes and you found the solution, I'm sorry, it has been edited to be a comment about defending your land about the worst scum in the earth: the french.

Thank you very much.

Last edited:
What was Ungern Sternberg reaction when news about Xuantong Restoration reached to him. Considering that IRL he planned to invade China and restore Qing Dynasty by himself. Even marrying with one Chinese princess.

I really like how the war with Germany and France plays out now.

Basically France didn't pose a threat to Germany in old Kr versions, you just needed either to go on the offensive or just leave some troops there to drain their manpower in the name of Frankfurter sandwiches and then attack when you wanted to. Now that you get the debuff to your army and the 3 Internationale builds a strong airforce you REALLY believe that you are in a life-death struggle against them. It doesn't matter if you get some local numerical superiority since your debuff realistically adjusts the situation.