As Dreamers Do Part Deux

That's actually a great library for him. Starting with the new Movietoons and Tiny Toons, and his post-Ren and Stimpy career has Space Goofs, Cow and Chicken, What's with Andy, and MLP. Great!

I mean, if Big Nate can be brought back, so can Pee Wee's Playhouse.

Ouch. Both families were insulted by that episode. I think whoever pitched that fight was promptly fired after the first lawsuit.

May I suggest Cartoon Network?

Thank goodness.
I wonder if hartman will make ripoffs of his the shows he lost controll of now that he works in russia

The Disney family wins an injunction against TBS+Paramount to prevent a scheduled Adult Swim reairing of an infamous 2002 Celebrity Deathmatch episode in which Trey and Tiffany Disney faced off against Paris and Nicki Hilton. After the episode originally aired on MTV, its then-parent company Turner Broadcasting was sued by both the Disney and Hilon families for misappropriation of name and likeness.
- The Hollywood Reporter
Who thought of that fight anyways?

Also, what other MTV and MTV2 (If the latter even exists) shows air on [adult swim] besides Beavis and Butt-Head, Celebrity Deathmatch, and Aeon Flux?

Last edited:
Oldnavy what will butch hartman create for Soyuzmultfilm. I belive that ruby spears owns the rights to Fairly odd parents and Danny phantom so he won't be making them at soyuzmultfilm however do you think that Hartman would be blod enough to make russiafied ripoff of his own creations. He also won't be making tuft puppy and busan is a beast in russia because you said some other animator will be creating those shows atl. The only cartoon I know Hartman created was hobby kid adventues which was something he made otl. Here a link to the hobby kid addvueres https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HobbyKids_Adventures

Last edited:
Who thought of that fight anyways?

Also, what other MTV and MTV2 (If the latter even exists) shows air on [adult swim] besides Beavis and Butt-Head, Celebrity Deathmatch, and Aeon Flux?
Tiffany was already 18 when the episode went into production. So therefore, becoming an adult made her a bigger target for ridicule over her Asperger's and incontinence.

Did the writers' strike occur ITTL?
The WGA is indeed on strike. The Animation Guild is also on strike after union members learned about the way Blanche Boudreaux was treated at Columbia-Tristar Animation.

Has world of wonder japan broken ground yet. It is laikely because you said that it would probbly open in 2010 or 2011. I would no't build in greater toyko because that metro area alreayd has a lot of world calls. If you need a loction i got a ton of ideas

Dear Tiffany,
In the Pacific Division, you have the Los Angeles Kings who wear purple, silver and black, the San Jose Sharks who wear teal and black and the Las Vegas Silver Knights who are black, gold and gray. How do you make sure your team's colors stand out?

Sincerely,
Luna Navarro
National City, California

2856.jpg

Tiffany Disney (Chairwoman, Mighty Ducks of San Diego)
"Hi Luna. Thank you for your question."

Tiffany: "The Kings' purple is bluer. Our purple is called "Eggplant" on the league's style guide and is closer to burgundy."​
R.14ec6d66078e0bc7e695dddd1337ddc8
5cf1b5c4c0a8cc74e2b84cb3d3d0819a.jpg

Tiffany: "The Sharks' teal has more of a blue tint. Our teal has more green in it, closer to what the Philadelphia Eagles call "midnight green," except a tad lighter."
9c7c74b20ec9545d5549dd1ac92401a6--san-jose-sharks-sports-logos.jpg
5cf1b5c4c0a8cc74e2b84cb3d3d0819a.jpg
OIP.9c7EsDU3gyo-3v4LKk-yNwHaFo

"On the 'District 5' sweaters we sometimes wear for promotional giveaway nights, we use a kelly green. When Gus St. Pierre was cast to play Dave Karp for D1, he said the colors reminded him of Mardi Gras back in his hometown of New Orleans, Louisiana."
R.66f5f882e12ab7e2f54f03ef9143ac9f
MV5BZjg4M2QwOTUtNmRiZi00NWI0LTlmN2YtNDdiMTU2ZDA5Y2E1XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyOTk3MDYxNw@@._V1_.jpg

Tiffany: "When the old Calgary Broncos moved to Las Vegas to become the Silver Knights in '96, they originally wore black with maroon, teal and a khaki-like gold to evoke the Southwest. In recent years, they've toned down their look to black, gold and gray to mimic the Silver & Black of the Raiders."

Tiffany: "We have black and gray in our main crest, but only to help the logo 'pop' on our purple sweaters. We use a gray triangle on the purple sweaters and a teal triangle on the white sweaters."​
943545869c3b70ecdba40724eb46c81f.jpg

IMG_4208.JPG

Tiffany: "One more thing I'd like to point out. You may have noticed the 'MD' initials on the shoulders. The letters are stacked diagonally to emulate the 'SD' you see on the Padres' ballcaps."
9.png